Ch.8-Me vs. Tate

Ch.8

*WARNING:grafic images you know blood and stuff!*

She said"oh yeah you make the first move since im going to make the last and win!"

      I said"okay,but you will regret it!"

I layed easy on her by just lighting the ground around her on fire to make a ring of fire.

     No big deal!

She then turned into a wolf and started to whimper.

   I said"shut the f**k up Tate your the one who brought this on yourself by challanging me!

      I then sent a huge of water to her to exstinquish the flames.

She changed back to her human form and was bearly holding herself up from falling on the ground.

   I said"wow that was way too easy!!!!"

She said gasping for air"its....not....over ......yet...uh"she fell on the ground.

    I went over to see what I had really done to her.

Then she grabed my foot and made me fall on my butt.

   She got up and trasformed into her wolf form.

I got up and flew up and said"dam dog you cant jump all the way up here oh let me give you a heads up!"

   She tilted her head in confustion.

Then I sent her flying up in the air and we flew all the way over to the lake.

  I asked"any last words tate?"

   I heard a whimper and a wine then I dropped her in the lake below.

I saw her doggy paddleing it was funny!

She swam all the way over to the shore and started to walk back to the pack house.

      I said"oh man this is going to take forever"

So I flew her over back to the fighting seen.

     We both landed on the ground perfectly fine....well exsept her she was pissed and hungry!

She said"your going to have to do better than just dropping me in the water to hurt me!"

    I said smiling"I wasnt even starting yet!"

She lunged to bite me and made me bleed. There was blood dripping from my leg. I sealed my wound with water.

    I said"its going to take more than a little bite to hurt me"

I sent a wave over her head and set it on fire too.

     I then froze her in the body of water that sourounded her.

I saw her eyes move ,but that was the only thing I could notice she was still alive.

      I melted it which made her fall on the ground.

She had passed out and hand burns and her blood was everywear.

Her blood was like a pool around her.

    She was still breathing ,but I knew it wouldnt be for long.

I said"take her to the nearest hospital now!"

   James said"no we cant they will know we are wearwolves because of our blood its different from normal people."

   I said "oh then take her inside I will heal her and bring a bucket with blood in it."

I went inside where she was on the bed and sat on the stool by the bed.

     One of the other pack members brought the bucket of blood.

I started to move the blood into a cylander form and back into her body.

      When I was finished tranfering the blood I needed the lake water to seal her wounds up.

James went to go get that while I looked through the windows to the far ocean.

   James was back with the freash lake water.

I made the water sealed up the wound,each one of them.

  Then we let her water stiches settlel in for a while so I turned on the tv.

I stayed there for an hour watching tv and making sure Tate would be okay.

    Then she awoke!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger ha!

The songs that helped me write this ch are:Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha,Take it off by Ke$ha,Supernatural by Ke$ha,Smile by Avril Lavigne.Thanks to those songs I wrote this chapter!

Don't forget to vote,fan,comment!

Thanks for reading!!!!:)

~Mermaidt13