Ch.15-The World Of Light

Ch.15

I flew into a beautiful kingdom of white.

I felt so out of place being so dirty and blood full.

I went up to the queen and she said"thank you warrior Morgan for killing all Dark kind and I have a kingdom that would love you to rule over."

I said"with no disrespect I dont think I could do that without seeing the love of my life again"

She said with a smile"I knew you would say that Morgan go change"

I said"okay"and her servents put me in the best colored dress which was a pink strapless ankle long dress.

I had gold high heals and they did my nails pink with gold dotes on them.

They also put makeup on me gold and pink with a tint of white eyeshadow mixed with pink.

They put my hair up in a mermaid tail braid.

I looked beautiful I wonder why I had to get all dressed up.

The servent said"all ready Miss.Morgan"

I said nervesly"yyyyeeeessss????"

Then they opeaned the doors into a room with gold everywhere and there was a table set for two.

I then saw James.

I walked over to him and he said"wow you take my breath away Morgan!"

He pushed out the chair and I sat down(like any gentelman would)

I said"hey whats all this big ohhhhh"

He got down on his nee and said"will you marry me Morgan you are the love of my life and I want to spend every moment of the rest of my life with you"

I said"yes,yes,a million times yes!"

~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~

Next ch will be about there wedding!!!!