Ch.2-15th Birthday!

Ch.2

It was my birthday and it was the end of the year so no more school for 4 months!

I ran outside to my hiding alone spot which was in the trees.
I climbed up to my favorite spot in my tree and looked at the sunrise.
All of a sudden while I was relaxing the ground shook. I was freaking out, but I was alone like I have always been my whole life.

Suddenly the ground opeaned into a hole in the ground.

I slipped trying to get farther up in the tree and away from the hole but couldn't I fell in.

I felt like I was Alice in wonderland going down that hole.

I had to have been falling down this hole for a good 10min and the I fell hard on the ground.

"Owch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I looked around and I was in this room and I was siting down on the spirit star.

Things of each element where all around me.Air,fire,water,earth,telekinesis,mindreader,seeing the future,immortality,light,Night vision,weather control,and to fly!!!!!!

I went around each pedal stool that had an item to represent each element/power.

I touched the small rain cloud I'm assuming it was the weather control power.

Then behind me all the other items began to glow.

I backed up into the middle of the room and then everything went black.