Ch.19-Corrination

Ch.19

The came in and said it was my time to become queen of the Light Kingdom.

  I changed(more like by force) into a gold glitter dress.

The servents opened the doors and one of the queens cousins came to exscort me to the throne room.

The Queen's throne room was quite eleagent.

I went in and I saw all my future subjects look upon me.

I had to say I was quite nervous!

The Queen said"My fellow subjects this is my final duty as queen to crown our new queen Morgan."

I sat down on the thrown like the queen instructed.

She took the crown off her head and placed it on mine and anownced"This now is your new Queen bow down to Queen Morgan Of The Light Kingdom and her King James Of the Light Kingdom."

Everyone bowed down to me and I honered it as a sign of respect

       The past queen said"Now scine Morgan is married to James he is now the King Of The Light Kingdom."She gave my James the crown and then said to me"Queen Morgan say something to your subjects"

"Oh right"I wispered to her

"My fellow subjuects thank you all  who came to see my corrination.I will keep everything in order till the day I no longer rule.I will always show Peace and love to everyone.Most importantly I will make sure that the dark world never shall return.Thank you"I sat down on my thrown and said to James"how about we have a family?"