Ch.18-New Life

Ch.18

My new life had officially started and it was with my James.

James and I walked off once everybody left we had to go to the special newly wedds room.

When we where in there he look my hand and said"You know now you are Luna my Luna"

I asked"whats a Luna?"

He chukled then answered"Oh,Im alpha wolf of the Moonstone pack"

I said"oh,but when we went to your place you said you would have to have a mate first to become the alpha."

He said"well yeah ya see where married now and so your my mate even though we have not made that official yet"

I asked"what do you mean by official?"

He said"We have to mate of course!"

I said"woooooh!Mind blow so you mean?"

"uh hu"

"so we have to"

"uh hu"

"Like when"

"Whenever you want me!"

"Lets have our honeymoon first,im not ready to have kids"

"Im not either Morgan\Wife"

"maybe in like 5 years or at least till im 18!"

"Yeah well there is this umm....how do I put this?Oh,time limit for me to mate and become alpha.Its about a 5 year thing.I already wasted 4 1\2 years with Tate sooooo we only have 6 months"

"what?Are f*king kiding me?You wasted 4 1\2 years with Tate?Wow you where despret"

"Yeah I was a fool!Until I met you!You changed my life for the better Morgan!"

~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~
Omg! Can you believe Tate wrapped her claws into James for that long! Also, if your under 18 and reading this don't fall for what James is saying I did and lost my v card at 15.  I was Young and foolish. Dont listen to guys who say what James is saying in real life.

Peace,love,mermaids

~Mermaidt13