Ch.12-The Dark Kingdom

Ch.12

      The next thing I knew was me on a cloud and my hands and feet where tied up.

I burned the ropes and said"bitches did you think that would control me?"

   They charged at me and I cut through all of them in 10 sec.

Then a human/shadow grabed my neck.

       I took the sword and put it over my head and cut opean his head with my sword.

I got out of his grasp and I turned around to him.

I saw fangs come out of his mouth he was a vampire!

      I took the sword and made it into a dager and stuck it in the dudes chest cavity and into his heart.

Blood came up and hit me in the face I wiped them off.

I then reached down and knew he was dead (well again) and took my index fingers and reached down for the blood and put it on my face. I was now a true looking warrior.

          I burned the body and reached the Dark Kingdom.

There was an explostion of the vampires body when I burned it.I took my sword and rested the blade on my shoulder.

    I saw thousands of shadows in front of me probaly awaiting my arival.

They all formed into one huge Shadow monster that was about 100ft high!

I said"oh shit!"

    Then it grabed me and tied me and brought me to the royalty. This place was all bull shit to me!

                Then the Queen (I guess it was a lady) said"well I have been exspecting you.You are probaly wondering why we brought you here right."

I said"well yeah (pointed middle finger) bitch"

     She said"well we brought you here to make you convert to the dark side"

I said"what if I dont?"

She said"well than pretty boy over here gets it"

I said"who?"

She said"unlock the door"

Then James came out with his arms tied.

   He said"Morgan!"

I said"you would dare hurt him"

She looked at me with a face that says I would just try me.
James was thrown down on the ground and he was on his knees.

     She walked down from her thrown and walked to James.She grabed his jaw and said"last chance"

She said"huph"then started kissing him.

           I said"stop it,stop it,I will make a deal with you"

She stoped and looked at me and said"fine whatcha got?"

I said"well a battle Light vs. dark"

   She said"okay but if you loose you have to be on the dark side with us!"

I said"okay but if I win and you loose I get to kill all darkness and you and all your kind right away."

   She said"fine whatever your not going to win!"

I said"first James has to go back home and I have to be untied"

    She said"fine"

Then she untied me and sent James home.

   I said"you and me go against eachother"

She said"oh,okay lets go. I've been itching for a fight for a millennia."