Ch.9-Supernaturals

Ch.9

Tate said"uh you your the one who almost killed me and you will pay thanks to you I unleashed some of my own supernatural powers!"

    I said"hu?"than my eyes widened.

I said"well you did want me to fight you so....yeah."

She roled her eyes then said"I didnt want you to kill me!"

   I said"well you didnt die I saved your life"

She said"whatever I dont care about you saving me oh what crap your givin me your gonna pay right now!"

     She pushed me off the stool and I was on the floor.

She asked"give up now?"

I said"no way bitch!"

  Then she raised her hands up at shoulder length and it looked like she was doing a push up in the air but then pushed and I flew across the room and hit the back door.

I fell on the floor and I said"damn you dont give up do you?"

  When I said that she had a happy face and was proud of herself.

        I said"f**k**g bitch do you think I will give up this quick just because you sent me flying across the room!If you do than you have fur for brains because im NEVER going to give up!"

She said sarcasticaly"oh...im scared what are you going to do?"

    I said"you will see!"

Then I walked through the walkway and shattered all the windows on each side of the one room cabin.

She screamed in pain because her whole body was exposed to the sharp shards of glass.

         I said"ha thats what you get!"

I heard a faint hard breath.

I saw another pool of blood but this time I dont think I could bring her back this time.

    Then her body was suspended on the bed.

I yelled to James"come here I need your help"

     He walked in and saw the glass shards,pool of blood and Tate on her death bed.

I said"im so sorry but she tried to hurt me when she woke up and I got carried away,and shattered the windows."

He took Tate's body into his arms and checked for a pulse.

There was no pulse....

        He looked at me with sorrow full eyes and surprised that I killed her.

I asked"do you still want me even though I killed someone?"
He layed Tate's cold bleeding body onto the bed and stood up and said "hum im going to have to think about that"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

Songs that helped me write this ch are:the whole Warrior album by Ke$ha.

Ke$has awsome!!!!!!

Dont forget to vote,fan,and comment!!!!

Yes Tate is dead!!!!!!!!!!I never liked her did you?