Chapter 3

'You're red', Kylie whispered

'What?', I asked in confusion.

'You are blushing girl, aaah someone in love', She teased.

'What? No, I don't like Ethan, what are you even talking about?!!', I said. 

'I didn't say that you like Ethan', She smirked.

Oops.

'Eveline, Kylie come', Mom called. We went towards the stage where Mr. Wilton was standing.  We sat on the first row. Soon an women in her fifties joined Mr. Wilton. 

'Who is she?', I asked. 

'She is Melissa, Mr. Wilton's wife', Nick said. 

She is pretty.

'First of all, thanks to all for joining us on our special day. Me and Mrs. Wilton, we both are very grateful to you all for coming today. Now let's Enjoy!!', Mr. Wilton said.

Me and Kylie we both are left alone when others went to greet the guests.
It is so boring.

'Ev, I will be back soon', Kylie said and went towards the direction of restroom.

'Oh my! A beautiful lady alone in the party, who could've left her? I can accompany you if you don't mind, my lady.', A guy said coming out of nowhere.

'No thanks', I said, politely.

'Let's dance, My lady', He said.

'No', I refused.

He gripped my wrist and started to pull me towards the dance floor.

'It'll be fun, let's go baby', He said. I can smell the alcohol.

Ewww.

I tried to free my hand but he didn't let me go. He tightened his hold on me only to be pushed towards the ground. I looked at my saviour and sighed in relief.

He started to throw punches at that pervert.

'How dare you to lay your filthy hands on her?!!!', He growled.

'Calm down Man, I didn't know she is your girl', That guy said.

'Get the hell out of here before I kill you with my bare hands', That guy got up and started to run.

'Are you ok, sis?', He asked.

'Yeah, thanks for coming at the right time', I said.

'Thank god, I came to search for you or-', He started but I cut him off.

'Why were you searching for me?', I asked.

'Mr. Wilton is going to announce an important thing and he wants you there', He said.

'Where is Kylie?', He asked.

'She went to use the restroom', I said.

'Oh ok, let's go', He said and started to walk. I was following him when he suddenly stopped.

'What happened, Nick?', I asked. He turned around.

'I'm sorry sis, I tried to stop them but they didn't listen to me. I hope you will forgive me', He said looking at me apologetically.

'What?', I asked in confusion.
_________________________________________
Hope you liked it. Sorry for the mistakes. Please let me know how was it😊