Chapter 8

'You-', He started.

'Baby?',

We all looked at the source of the voice and there stood a beautiful girl with short blonde hair and green eyes.

I looked at Ethan and his face went pale.

'Who are you?', Emma asked.

'Why are you here?', Ethan asked.

'Baby, what's going on? Who is she?', She asked ignoring their questions and pointed towards me.

'She is uh', He started nervously.

Scared to introduce me huh?

'Who are you?', I asked.

'First tell me who are you? Why are you with him?', She asked.

What a bitch!

'Ethan who is she?', I asked.

'That's none of-', He started.

'It is! You're my fiancée so it is my business!', I said. That Blondie looked at me with wide eyes.

'Fiancée? Ethan! What is she saying?', She asked.

He looked among us nervously.

Now handle it you jerk!

'Listen uh', He looked at her.

He doesn't even remember her name. I'm going to burst out laughing anytime. But I kept a serious face.

'Listen I don't know what relationship you have with him but he is now engaged to my sister so you better leave', Nick said.

'What? But he- Ethan!',

I mentally sat on a sofa and started eating popcorn while watching the drama.

'What was your name again?', Emma asked.

'Candice', She said.

'Look Candice, you are ruining the party. You should leave', I said.

'Ethan baby', She battled her fake eyelashes and looked at him with a pout which wasn't cute at all.

'Leave Candice!', I said in a serious tone.

'No I won't. What'll you do?', She asked.

'Ethan tell her to leave', I glared at her.

'You leave', She said.

'It's my engagement party so there's no point in me leaving. You're just one of his flings so LEAVE!',

'Don't you dare call me that you bitch!', She shouted.

'You're the main bitch here', I said narrowing my eyes.

'Oh? What're you doing with him then?', She asked. Is she dumb or something?

'He is my sister's fiancée and now you leave before I drag you out', Nick said.

Aww my sweet brother.

'You- I'll take my revenge on you!', With that she stomped off like Serena.

Weirdo.

'Phew', Kylie sighed.

'Ethan Wilton!', It was my brother.

'What is it?', Ethan asked with a bored look.

'I'm warning you! If you stay or let alone look at a women who is not my sister after the marriage, you have to go through my wrath. Which won't be very good', Nick threatened.

'What a caring brother', Kylie said.

'I know right', I said.

'I'll do whatever I want. It is none of anyone's business', Ethan said.

'She is going to be your wife. So it will be her business too. Listen Wilton if you hurt my sister, I won't hesitate to kill you with my bare hands', He said.

Aaaaah I love you Nick.

'Whatever',
_________________________________________
Mewwww. Here's another one. I love you Nick. Wish I had a brother like you too but my brother.....well whatever. Hope you liked the chapter. Cya in the next one :)