Chapter 11

'Do you Ethan Wilton take Eveline Jones as you lawfully wedded wife?',

'I do',

'Do you Eveline Jones take Ethan Wilton as your lawfully wedded husband?',

Nooooo.

I want to say this. But I have to marry this jerk!

'I do',

I said it......

'With the power invested on me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride', He held my waist and leaned in.

'Fuck off jerk. Don't even think of kissing me', I whispered.

'Trust me I don't want to', He then kissed my cheek and pulled away not before whispering.....

'I'll make sure to make your life a living hell, wifey',

'Keep trying', I whispered back.

********************
'I can't believe that you are finally married!!!!!', Kylie whispered.

'Well it really feels like a dream', I said.

'My sister is Mrs.Wilton now. Waaah', Nick said.

'Don't be ridiculous. I am still the same', I said.

'But you will change', Kylie said.

'Why would I?', I asked.

'Cause you are married now. You will spend more time Ethan from now onwards', She said.

'I'm married doesn't mean that I will change. And we are not the lovey dovey couple. He'll mind his own business and I will mine', I said.

'That's my Eve!', Kylie said.

'Btw, where is Serena?', I asked.

'Why do you care? She likes your hubby. She is your enemy now', She said.

'I know. I'm not worrying. I just can't-', I started then something hit me.

'Ethan? Where is he??', I asked as I looked around.

'I don't know',

*ping*

Serena

We are in the room upstairs. Stop searching for us❤

Me

Us?

Serena

Me and Ethan. I must say, you are lucky. But you won't be for too long.

'What happened?', Kylie asked.

'Let's go upstairs', I said. They looked at me in confusion. But I dragged both of them with me.

'Why are we here?', Nick asked.

'Why did you drag us here-', Kylie started then her eyes went wide. I followed her gaze and saw something which stabbed me with fear and jealousy.

Serena and Ethan were........
_________________________________________
Hope you liked it. Please let me know how was it. Cya in next chapter :)