Technology Buddies{Short}

I'm doing this because I need to post something— don't worry! I'm still working on the other one. And in return the next one will be pretty long

Might post a few more shorts after but here you go
————————

A comet struck through the sky.

Error let out a smile as he noticed it. Fresh sat beside him, his jacket stiffly attached to him. Error nudged Fresh with his hand, gesturing them towards the stars.

Fresh's glasses reflected the light. Soft Lofi music played in the background, lulling Fresh to relaxation. He layed against Error, arm beside them. "Love ya Error."

"Love you too, Fresh." Error spoke back. They shared another few moments of silence, relishing the calm nature of both of them. The music kept playing. There was no music player. The world just.. made music.

Strange.

Error kissed at Fresh's cheek. Fresh was only able to feel a soft warmth of where it was. Neither of them could feel much. Just a light phantom touch.

Strange.

Soon, they stood, finally bored of the peace. They left to play games. Tagging each other in laser tag, attempting a cook off, watching northern lights, pretending to work at McDonald's, they could do everything.

But everything felt like nothing when you can't feel much of it. You can't feel the gun laying in your hand, you can't taste the food you cooked, you can't smell the soft frigid air as the lights went on. It was...

Strange.

But, they spent the days and nights together nonetheless. And they loved it. The snuggles, the kisses, the hugs. They loved it all. Even just seeing eachother was what they wanted.

But.. after a few hours. Fresh froze in his place.

Low battery, please charge your device.

"Sorry E... I.. gotta go."

"I know. It's been a good couple hours."

"Love ya.. see you tommarow?"

"Love you too. See you tommarow"

Fresh exited from the game and slowly slid the headset off his head. They loved eachother.. but they were far apart.

Technology really can connect everyone.

———

344 words

Yay. Gays