ErrorReaper- May Death set me free (lemon/Fluff)

Warning. Smol suicidal intentions. No worries it gets floofy uwu. Sorry this took so long--

Requested by Colorfulsin1233

Sub Error

Dom Reaper
---------------------------------------------------

Another day.

Another fight.

Another lose.

Error ran off to his room as bright yellow tears fell like a waterfall from his eyes. The salty liquid dripped down off his chin as he sat on his bed. He hiccuped and whimpered,letting out soft whines.

Error had gotten in a fight with his boyfriend. Dream. Again. This always happened..

Dream would manage to every time send Error crying to his room. How? With this one simple. Line.

"Useless glitches are mistakes. You said it yourself. And too yourself"

This was true. Error always said glitches were annoying mistakes. But nobody caught on to the fact he was talking about himself too.

After hours of sobbing in his room,Error peaked out of his room. Dream was nowhere to be seen. Good. He was out with ink and blue.

Error quietly exited his room and went to the bathroom. He pulled a box from underneath the sink with a lock on it. He unlocked it and the metal lock fell with a loud clink against the tile floor. Error gently pulled the cleaned blade from the box and stood up. He stared at it for a moment before gently pressing it against his chest.

"MaY dEaTh sEt mE fReE"

Error shut his eyes tightly and pushed with all his might.

..

One breath

..

One breath

..

Two breath.

Error opened his eyes slowly only to see two bright white hands coming out from behind him and clutching tightly onto the knife. The grip was so hard that for any living thing it would be considered a Death grip.

Error froze as he felt someone's chest press against his back. The blade dropped onto the ground with a clatter and the hands intertwined with error's now empty ones.

"What a odd wish. I was already planning to set you free,my star"

Error jumped slightly,turning to the taller skeleton draped in a black cloth. Reaper.

Reaper gently placed a hand on error's cheek and caresed it. The soft cold bone was oddly soothing to the destroyer as he felt himself leaning into the hand.

Reaper picked up the smaller and carried them through a portal. All the way to outertale. The one place that brings Error peace. Reaper sat down,setting Error in his lap. Error looked up at the sky as the stars twinkled and shone. He leaned back against reaper,letting out a gentle purr.

Reaper rested his head on Error's,his hand stroking their neck slowly. Error's purring got louder. He squirmed softly,his breath heavy. Reaper leaned into error's neck,his cold breath hitting against the side of error's neck. Error shivered and suddenly froze up as a warmer slimy thing slowly dragging over his neck.

Error whimpered as reaper pulled his tongue back. Reaper suddenly started grinding up against the smol destroyer on his lap. Error sqeaked and started to pant. He returned some light grinds.

Reaper gently pushed error down and sat up. He pulled error's hips up,keeping error's head down.

"I'll be gentle,my star."

Error nodded,trying so hard to stay chill. Reaper pulled down error's shorts and boxers,staring at the beautiful yellow entrance before him. He snapped out of his trance and shifted his cloak,the bright blue member springing out quickly.

Reaper positioned himself before slowly pressing into error's tight entrance. Error let out shaky breaths and moans. Error knew how it went. Sadly,he wasn't a virgin.

Reaper pressed all the way in,leaning over error and kissing their skull softly. Reaper started out with gentle and slow thrusts though the other not needing them. The gentle thrusts soon became quickler and harder. Moans spilled out of error's mouth. The quick but gentle thrusts kept the pace the entire time. The session was long.. but comforting. A change of pace.

This.. is making love.

----------------------------

I'm sorry if it's not what you expecteddddd. Also,i'm sorry it's short. It's like 3 am and I need to get this out so.