Glitch me- ErrorFresh (Lemon)

Uh. Ok. So i'm not doing glitchy glitch for error cuz .. i'm lazy. So its just gonna be bold. Anyway,enjoy,my freshtastic sinners-

Dom Error
Sub Fresh
------------------------------------

Nobody's  point of view

Error was resting lazily in the anti-void like normal. Like. Normal. Ok. Nope,nothing was normal. He was hot. Sweating. He didn't know what was wrong but it hurt so much! It felt like a fire had lit inside his pelvis and his magic wouldnt go away.

Thats when a portal opened .. and that colorful idiot walked out. With his 'yolo' glasses and his blindingly colorful outfit. Error sat up weakly,glaring at fresh.

Fresh waved and walked over. "Yo waddup! Howzit hangin' bro?" Fresh spoke in his usual lango. Error growled and glanced away. "Aweful .. now fuck off. I'm not in the mood for your games today" error huffed out,squirming uncomfortably.

Fresh tilted his head,that smile remaining on his face. Error glanced at fresh .. then a idea formed in his head.

Blue strings shot out from the blank of the void and tied the colorful skele up. Fresh's expression didn't change. Error shakily stood up,the blue strings wrapped around his right hand. He glanced at fresh and stared for a moment before slowly starting to walk over. "Yo brah .. er. Whatcha up to? It would be swagtacular if you could let me go." Fresh spoke,his smile faltering for merely a millisecond

Error slowly shook his head,stopping right in front of fresh. Fresh just stared at error,squirming slightly. Error slowly spread fresh's legs,shifting between them. Fresh now started to 'panic'. Though not really knowing what this was,Other AUs have explained to Fresh that this usually was a bad thing. 

Error growled lowly,pressing against Fresh. "Don't take this personal,parasite .. I need someone to help. And you're here. So in all reality,it's your fault~"

Fresh squirmed even more,his smile had completely dropped. Light purple smoke poured from his eyesockets. Error tightened the strings,forcing the thin wire to dig into fresh's soft bone. Error grabbed fresh's glasses and threw them somewhere else,starting to tear off fresh's clothes as well.

Error quickly stripped himself of his own clothing. Fresh's eyesockets widened. "B-bro! C-come on now! I'm sure someone else c-can help ya"

Error rolled his eyes,spreading fresh's legs. Fresh struggled as much as he could. Error kissed fresh roughly,stilling the others struggling for a moment. He pressed a finger against fresh's pelvis,asking for something to be summoned. Fresh refused.

Error growled into the kiss,pulling away and biting harshly at fresh's neck and collarbone. Fresh hissed softly,light angered chittering releasing from his socket. He finally summoned his female body.

Error smirked and immediatly slammed into Fresh. Fresh screeched out loudly,tears pouring from his eyes. Error felt himself halt. He didn't know why. He just needed this heat over with! .. but his soul wouldnt let him hurt fresh too bad. Fresh whimpered a bit before slightly moving his legs and wrapping them around error's waist. Error took it as a sign and slowly started thrusting.

Error made quiet satisfied groans. Fresh's whimpered turned into small moans. Error started moving faster and faster and was soon pounding into the parasite.

Fresh suddenly screeched and clutched onto error. Error felt a warm,slick liquid covering his member and helping his quick thrusting. He shut his eyes tightly as he felt Fresh tighten around him. He thrusted in deep and came to his release,filling the parasite to the brim with his warm liquid.

Fresh moaned loudly at the feeling. Error gently rode out his release before pulling out. Both were panting loudly,sweat beading at their skulls and drool dripping from the corner of their mouths.

Error gently untangled Fresh from the strings,holding him up gently. Error set Fresh down on the blank ground,carefully laying down beside them.

"I .. love you ... you annoying anatomy"

"Love ya too,glitchy radhat"

~~~~~~~~~

667 words