Preview Short

Henlo! It's me,Mr Bottom! This is a sorta short preview/trailer like thing for a new book including me and my cousins versions of characters and OCs. Now,I just wanted something to put inbetween some chapters because,yes i know. I'm not good at keeping up a publish schedule. But I hope this preview and book will make up for it. uwù

-Mr.Bottom
-----------------------------

Jammy stared off into the sunset as his scarf floated softly in the wind. Dust kicked up from the baren land as scratched armor and broken flags littered the ground.

Jammy's version of Fresh stood waiting at the bottom of the ledge,weapon stabbed into the dirt as he stared up at Jammy. Jammy gave a soft grin,resting his head on his hand and just gazing over Berry.

"Why not both?" Jammy spoke. Berry clutched onto the handle of his weapon softly,staring up at the other. "I'm listening" Berry returned,holding his look.

"If people fight for neither but get rewarded if they help both.. then why should I choose a side?"

♤---------♤

Eruzikia kept his wings closed behind his back,listening closely to the plan layed out by the others in his group. He soaked in information and kept it stored closely to recite it later..

Tri leaned against the wall and tugged at a peice of glass lodged into his eye from a battle beforehand. One man,named Sacri was laying out a plan of some sorts.

"We lost our first base,it's been raided of supplies we need and some of our extra weapons we've taken from the castle.. soon,we need to gather our men and strike the enemy. If we don't,we'll loose men just as fast as the other will gain them" Sacri pointed out.

"Sounds like a plan but. We're all tired out. We're low on supplies and men. We have Eru,Ani and you as the demons who can back us up if we get in trouble. But will that be enough?" Tri glanced at Sacri as he spoke.

"Well.. I can't gaurentee our safety or our accomplishment. But. We must at least try. Or give up."

Tri let out a soft nod and stood softly. "It's a cold war". "It's a cold war" the others returned..

----------------

So. There you have it. A short preview--- and,Lizard,if you're reading this. Its not based on the roleplay fully--- i'm making it how I expected about it so don't comment on it ò<ó