Part 12

This is nearly a saying from the author **Cough Cough** Person who teleported Chris too the world **Cough Cough**

That after... Being held at knife point by William I have been forced too create another chapter and include the others of the afton family here so... YEAH-

Anyways- Before I get murdered in some drastic way by Will, I shall write this :>

~~

"Ight so step into the portal for teleportation" A robotic voice said as the Aftons stood in front of a portal.

"This may cause minor head aches and possibly one of you joining a cult and, or something called the L.O.V. but let's ignore that." It added as "Wait what do you mean L.O.V-" Micheal was saying before he got pushed in by Liz as she then dragged William and Clara in afterwards.

"Have a nice trip" It finished as they were all teleported.

~~

They didn't suspect a thing about the voice..........

And neither did you.. Right..? 🤭🔪

~~

~~Third person POV, Elizabeth~~

"oof." Liz said as she fell on to a hard wood floor.

"Eww.. It stinks." She said as it had smelled a bit of Alcohol and Ashes.

She looked over upon hearing a door open as she then tilted her head a woman with blond hair and a crazed look in her eyes had walked in.

She was walking backwards yet to notice the girl stood in the middle of the room.

"C'MON SHIGGY, JUST ONE PERSON ALL I NEED IS A BIT MORE BLOOD FOR MY CAKE!" She said fast with a tint.. or more, of insanity.

"For the last time. N-" a guy with blueish-white-gray hair paused as he looked over at the ginger haired girl in the room.

"What, What, What is it Shigggy!!?" (That was genuinely a Typo but I'ma keep it) she said as she turned around.

A vampire-like smirk grew on her face "OOOO, WHAT ABOUT HER SHIGGY? CAN I HAVE HER BLOOD?!" She practically yelled as she grabbed a knife out Liz just stood there dumb founded.

"..Sure I guess." He said as he sat down at a bar stool ignoring the scene that was about to unfold behind him

"Soooo..~ what's your prefered method of death" The vampire girl said as she held her knife against Liz's throat.

(DONT READ IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE STOMACH OR JUST DONT LIKE GORE)

"To be honest I'd prefer a slow and painful death, maybe a bit of torture as in cutting off all there toes and fingers maybe break a few ribs shower there legs and arms with cuts and throw some salt on the wounds, I don't know that kinda stuff I guess" Liz said as she smiled innocently

(SENSITIVE STOMACH OR GORE PART OVER)

". . ." The vampire and guy stayed silent

"Shigggy..!~ I'm keeping her..!"

"TOGA I SWEAR TOO GOD-"

~~

Blip blop bloop