Pt. 13

Yeah so after WwWWwwwIiiIiiIiLLLlLIIIIAAAAaaaAmmMMM realized if he kills me I can't update the story, IM BACK, AND DON'T WORRY IK IK

ITS BEEN SO LONGGGG

.....Sadly I'm here 🙄✋

JK JKJK-- Please don't hurt mw- 😵

~~

~3rd person POV, Principal office, UA~

"So job application correct?" Nezu said as William and Clara nodded.

"Along with a student application?" He added "Mhm" Micheal nodded.

"Alright you start tomorrow. Glad somebody's gonna teach these kids about hand on hand combat." He said last.

"Thank you kind sir." Clara said "Oh please, no need for formalities. Just call me Nezu" He replied as Clara nodded.

"Well see you tomorrow" William waved as they all walked out the office.

~Next day~

It was the next day and William quickly fixed his shirt as he heard his que to come inside the class.

"And today we have yet another teacher that will help with the basics of hand-to-hand, and weapons." Aizawa said.

William then stepped in the classroom and stood at least 4 feet away from Aizawa.

Aizawa gestured for him to address himself as he nodded in response.

"Well, I am Purple Guy, Aka, Mr. Afton, you can call me by either."
He stated.

Izuku held his hand up quickly. "Hm?" William responded looking at him.

"Hello! My name is Izuku Midoriya, Hero name: Deku, I just have two questions. By any chance is purple guy your hero name? Also, what's your quirk" He asked.

"Yes, my hero name is indeed purple guy, though unlike Eraser Head, I'm even more of an underground hero then he, so you may not have heard about me. Also for the second question.. You'll find out soon enough." He said a slight glint of something nobody could describe, a hint of insanity and evilness it sent most of the student into fear by the look. He also had a small smirk on his face as he waved it off.

"Anyways court yard people, Chop, Chop!" He yelled clapping as he walked out of the room.

"Well.. T-That was creepy..-" Denki said as he got a few nods by his classmates from that statement.

~~

Sorry this is pretty short (like most chapters--)
Anyways I'ma go head and delete some of the AN's the vote hasn't been fully decided a bit, so just be patient with that please.

Anyways, the reason I don't update much is because I see this as more of a hobby, srry bout that