Part 3

-Chris's POV-

I was at UA again in the teachers lounge but I was by myself as 13 had to go grab something when all of a sudden, an alarm went off it freaked me out and I flinched at the sudden noise and crawled into a corner this stressed me out and I started hyperventilating and my quirk surrounded me all I saw was black as the shadow was covering me, I was breathing swiftly and my eyes were tucked into my legs as I heard running footsteps from other students then the door opened "Chris! You have to calm down!" 13 almost yelled as I had Silent tears coming from my eyes as I looked around, it was all black from my quirk I heard a phone open and 13 dial something "Aizawa Chris needs you, his quirk is getting out of hand!" I heard 13 say as a few minutes later the shadow was bigger and the door opened "Shit." I heard Aizawa mumble as I was breathing swiftly when he just then used his quirk to cancel mine I fell to the side as I was out cold...

-Aizawa's POV-

13 called me about Chris I rushed to the teachers lounge after telling Hizashi NOT to attack the media, I saw a large shadow and I heard swift breathing from it, it was Chris! "Shit." I mumbled as I then used my quirk to cancel his, and as soon as the shadows were gone Chris fell over and was out cold, I ran to him and held him in my hands "Damn it..." I mumbled as I held him close "Is he alright?!?" 13 asked worried "He's fine, but I think he may have a mental problem, and him being asleep right now is both a backlash of his quirk, and a sign he can't control it.." I replied as I carried him out of the teacher's lounge "I'm gonna take him to my classroom in case he has another outburst." I replied carrying Chris, I took him into the classroom and ended up putting him in my sleeping bag, I always had a spare, and even though I never let anyone use my sleeping bags he needs it right now..

-USJ attack day Chris's POV-

Today was a special day, Me and the class were going to the USJ! I was happy.. but I think that Aizawa has been watching me more ever since my sudden quirk outburst, I told him I had anxiety and I already knew it could made my quirk outburst happen more often but it's not a bad case.. thankfully.. anyways as we arrived on the bus I sat next to Aizawa, and watched as he drove I looked into the back and heard them talking "Aizawa, is it ok if I go back there?" I ask "Fine, just come back up if anything happens" Aizawa says "Yay! Thank you!" I say happily I notice a small smile on his face as I walked back there almost everybody stops talking "OMG, Chris I didn't think you'd come back here!" Almost all the girls came over and pretty much took me, I was kind of use to this "Aww, why does he get all the girls?" I saw a purple haired boy known as Mineta say as I giggled a bit at this "H-Hey Chris?" Izuku said "Yes?" I replied tilting my head a bit "I-if you don't mind me asking, what is your quirk?" Izuku asked many were intrigued and listened "Well.. it's called Abyss, I forgot what the abilities were.. heh heh... But I know the Drawbacks! I get very tired from 2 of my abilities, and can get bad headaches from my other ability." I replied with a smile, after a while of talking I ended up going back to Aizawa as I wanted to look out the window, we arrived at the USJ a few moments later when we arrived 13 was explaining stuff and I was just looking around when a portal opened I was scared and backed up a bit, as I went back to the class and a fight had started as tons of villains came out, I got stressed but tried to keep my calm and then the portal appeared when we were heading for the door, I ended up being teleported in a spot were Tsu, Izuku, and Mineta were I watched as a few moments later something had Aizawa and as the blood spilled I felt tears form in my eyes as I watched with horror, I kept quiet till out of nowhere somebody launched at me a guy with pale blue hair almost grabbed my face in his hand as my stress heightened and I was covered in a large shadow and from stress my quirk was activated, a figure appeared with a boy it was a man and a child, most likely family as I couldn't see many physical appearances from it, I saw the boy being hit and the villain froze when just then...

"SMASHHHH!!!" I heard somebody yell as Izuku tried to punch the villain before being blocked by the large blue bird-like one, my shadow got bigger as my anxiety kicked in, I was breathing swiftly 'CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN!!' I kept repeating in my head as tears poured out of my eyes and a massive head ache hit me, I wanted to scream but I couldn't, I-It hurts!!, I heard gunshots and as the figures already disappeared I was breathing swiftly, "Hey! Chris! Calm down!" I heard somebody say/yell as all I saw was black, the shadows were to thick and Aizawa was unable to cancel my quirk, tears streamed down my cheeks as I felt liquid in my ears, my head ache still pounding as I put my hands up to my ears... I-It was blood.. I felt blood streaming from were I had fallen as the head ache had opened my wound, and made my ears bleed, as I then blacked out...

-3rd person POV-

The whole class watched as the pro hero's went to save the injured and many went to help Chris, he couldn't control his quirk and it seemed powerful, it kept growing bigger, it eventually stopped and the hero's kept trying to calm Chris down as the shadows disappeared and Chris laid there unconscious, you could see from were had fallen and injured himself bleed, along with his ears.. the shadow was gone and the hero's approached him he was in an unstable condition right now, and would need medical attention to make sure he wasn't damaged badly in anyway mostly his head as he was bleeding from there, as Midnight carried him as the ambulances arrived they said Chris had got a migraine from his quirk, but its gone by now, Chris eventually woke up and he had to stay at somebody's house but most of the teachers were busy with patrols, so they had a meeting

-At the meeting-

"We must discuss who will look after Chris for the meantime until Aizawa is better and can watch him." Nezu stated "Nezu, we don't know who will be able to watch him as most of us have hero work.." Midnight replied kinda sad as she wanted to watch after him "We could leave him in one of the students parents trust, it'd make it easier." Vlad said many looked at him surprised "That might work" Nezu said "But how do we know who to trust?!" Zashi said "He's been around 1-A so maybe we could let one of them look after him, of course we'd have to let him pick though." Nezu said "Ok.." the teachers replied "Then it's settled he'll choose who he wants to watch over him." Nezu said with a smile