pt. 22

". . ."
"It's a deal."

××
William's POV

I walked sat in my dorm as I stared out the window. Scratching my chin I felt the little peach fuzz of a beard growing in.

My eyes falling in dismay as a dark shadow underneath them was now quiet obvious.

My eye bags dropped, as my eyes we're half lidded. Struggling to stay away as I wrote my lesson plan.

Knowing it was gonna take alot more then coffee I groaned.

This was gonna be a long day. I could tell already.

As I looked at my fingertips, the tips a plumb purple. This being serious that I needed sleep now.

I wrote a quick note and taped in to my door, for any passer by's to see.

William Here.
Currently asleep, don't disturb me. Lesson will be cancelled for today.
Goodnight.

I hung it as I laid down, the comfy Sheets basically imprisoning me, as my body denied movement.

Closing my eyes I almost immediately drifted into the void.

My eyes flashed like an epilepsy warning. As I watched purple cover my eyesight then disappear immediately.

A picture of my family was shown. The frame slowly cracking as a faint laugh could be heard.

I gave you them.. I can take them away..

The frame cracked to the point it would be unstable to touch. As the voice taunted.

The laughing the voice had became more apparent as it got louder. Static-like laughter glitched.

It faded in and out. As if wary of getting close. Similar to lions hunting an ox.

Wary of it's sharp tusk that can penetrate its tough hide.

I looked around, my eyes wide and senses fully alert.

I watched dolls of everyone in my family..

The first to come out was Chris, purple strings attached as he walked the strings lifting as did his movements.

Purple buttons on his eyes, as his mouth was stitched shut. Nothing spoke humane.

He showed no emotion. Then followed Elizabeth.. Like Chris Purple buttons sewed on, with stitched lips. Stings attached to her limbs..

Same with Micheal.. And Clara..

Then Me.

I watched as they all stood in a line, bright lights flickering as the rabbit himself was shown.

His large head behind a stage as his hands held the wood cross that controlled them.

His eyes illuminated a soft glow as he laughed manically.

A dark black took over my vision as two different sets of strings glowed a dark purple.

Mine and..

CHRIS

××