14

~~

The class stepped out into the field, it took them a second to process what what was happening as it seemed he was lecturing somebody..

This somebody had dark hazel hair, and one brown eye, and one blue eye. The blue eye seeming to have a type of glow around it.

Along with them wearing a hood and pants. He seemed pretty laid back to be honest.

"The students are here."
He spoke his voice not necessarily deep, but it seemed to have a type of echo or robotic side to it. Not like Google translate of course. More in an auto tuned way.

"Well! Ok kids line up! This is Micheal he is my son."
William spoke pointing to Micheal.

Micheal just raised his hand in response.

"So today is hand too hand combat! Now first things first. Quirks. Let's see em'"
He said as they all introduced their quirks.

"Well, I guess now that I know y'all's quirks I'll introduce mine."

He clapped as his skin started turning purple at a rapid place starting from his hands and spreading to the rest of his body.

The same toothy smirk that rippled fear throughout the students.

His brown hair turning a darker shade of purple then his skin and his eyes closed as he opened them revealing them too be fully white, not the usual brown eyes he had. They also seemed to illuminate a soft glow.

His skin and hair matched what he was wearing when they stepped out, a purple suit the only different color other then purple and white was yellow. A yellow badge to be exact like a police chief badge or something.

His smirk still plastered as he spoke.

"Well, here's my quirk guess you can tell how I picked my hero name."
He chuckled softly as he spoke.

"They called it 'Violet guy' that name sucks."
He said as he rolled his nonexistent sclera.
Though it was kinda apparent he rolled his eye by his facial expression.

"Well, class. Time to start training."
He spoke as he walked away looking back one last second, the students could swear that they saw

His eyes flash from fully white.
Too
A deep black
That seemed to captivate a singular star being a white sclera.
All to similar too Chris's Black and White eyes.

~~
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

"Say Cheese!"

~~|||||||||||||↓"Say Cheese!"