Pt. 16

POV, you spoiled what you'd do after this story is completed in a comment reply

~~
"Well that was..
Surprising"

The students turned around at the sudden voice that could be heard too he met with Aizawa's tired black eyes.

"Mr Aizawa! You and Mr. Afton should fight in a battle!" Mina exclaimed balling her fist and jumping excitedly.

"No thanks.. I wouldn't get paid enough for it anyways." Aizawa replied as Mina just pouted in response.

"Well, I guess you can do whatever till they get back, I won't bother staying around." Aizawa said blankly. Venturing off into the large building known as UA high.

The students just sat their dumbfounded. "Mm.. Well, till their back let's play leap frog." Tsuyu said rather randomly.

The girls agreed too play as started, they had to deny Mineta trying too join multiple times, along with them trying too stop mina from using her quirk as they we're all aloud too use their quirk.

After some time William finally came back, he seemed back to his normal self, tan skin, along with brown hair, and eyes.

Other then the fear inducing cold stare he had.

Anyways, it seemed like it had been a while since now the girls we're just chasing after Ochako, her using her quirk to lift her from the ground, as they we're playing infection tag.

"Well, I'm glad to see y'all working in speed.. And other tactic escape maneuvers." William said getting them too look back.

"Sorry, we we're just bored" Ochako said as she then got tackled down by Tsuyu.

As she was then tagged she laughed a bit a soft pink on tsuyu's cheeks as she laughed a bit aswell.

"Alrighty! Well, let's go ahead inside!" William clapped ruining their moment as both tsuyu and Ochako got up, heading inside too the dorms as William had informed them it being the end of the day.

Their lied Micheal on the couch seeming too be asleep or just resting as his eyes laid shut.

Some of the few people crowded him, mostly Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mina.

As a voice finally spoke up.

"Could you stop staring. Micheal's trying to rest."

The voice had a metallic sound to it. Similar too a robot or if somebody turned on a voice changer.

The sound came from Micheal U-U himself.

"But how is he alseep, if he's talking right now?-"
Denki asked.

"Simple. He's Not." The voice spoke.

"Names, Ennard. I'm here, apart of Micheal here, his so called 'Quirk'" It introduced as Micheal's eyes opened, him sitting up.

Something was off though, now both of his eyes being blue and glowing more then before.

"So, ya like jazz?" He asked picking at one of the fingers on Micheal's hands.

"No-" Mina replied

"The Fuck did you mean 'His so called quirk'" Bakugou said popping out of nowhere.

"Oh, I don't like being labeled as a thing. I'm alive too y'know, anyways. Really enjoyed kicking your ass out their." Ennard spoke.

"HEH?! THAT WAS YOU?!" Bakugou practically screamed.

"Mhm, welp you woke up Micheal... B..ye..b..ye.." Ennard spoke as his voice faded going deeper into a distorted manner.

Micheal's eyes flashed fully back, his iris lighting up a dim brown, as did his blue one.

His sclera finally turning white as he closed his eyes.

"What? Why is everybody over here." Micheal spoke.

Then realization hit him.

"Fuck you Ennard."

~~

CHECK OUT THE CHAPTER LABELED SHIPS, SOME FINALLY GOT DECIDED!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!