Part 2

-Chris's POV-

I woke up still very tired I didn't get much sleep and it didn't help that I had to get up at 6:00 so in all I had slept only 6-7hrs last night, I have anxiety but it's not a bad case of anxiety it's only if I get very stressed and I mean VERY anyway, I got up as Aizawa walked in "Oh, your awake, well same as yesterday." He said referring to what he said yesterday morning, I yawned as he walked out and rubbed my eye, I walked into the bathroom and got changed into the same hoodie
(The pic wasn't showing so I deleted where it said I drew the pic 💀✋)

I walked out as again I ate breakfast but this time I ended up falling asleep in the car without knowing, I guess Aizawa carried me to the teachers lounge, I think they may have got a pic as when I woke up I saw midnight pretty much squealing as she showed the picture of me to me.

I yawned as I sat up and noticed I was in the teachers lounge "How long was I asleep..?" I asks tiredly "Not long about 2mins after class starts as you were asleep almost 20mins including the time in the car." Midnight said "Can I see Aizawa? I wanna see him teach class.." I ask "Sure, I just need to walk you to his classroom. If he's not there he may be outside at the field" midnight said as she walked me out of the lounge and held my hand as she looked in the classroom and nobody was there so she walked outside seeing Aizawa standing out there waiting as I went over to Aizawa "Hi, Aizawa!" I said happily "I thought you were gonna stay in the teachers lounge.." he replied as midnight walked away "I wanted to stay and watch you teach class!" I said happily "Well, there are 20 students in this class, right now they'll be doing quirk test, I'll say something about being expelled but don't worry it's only so they push there limits." He said as after a minute or 2 I was sitting against a tree watching as some of the students walked out and I looked over as everybody was out somebody looked in my direction it was a brown haired girl "Uhh.. Mr. Aizawa? Why is there a kid out here?" She said looking at me "He was recently rescued and we couldn't find his parents so I'm currently taking care of him along with the rest of the staff, and don't underestimate his quirk or make him mad or cry, he may loose control of it, we don't completely know what his quirk is capable of but we know it's strong." Aizawa said as almost everybody looked over "He's so cute!!" Most of the girls said as Aizawa continued his talk I watched as everybody used there quirks I observed there quirks and found some of them having weakness's mostly the green haired boy having broke his finger from it and also not being able to control it. As we left I followed Aizawa to his classroom, there was another chair behind his Desk and I sat next to him as he told me to, he ended up giving me pencil and paper as I drew, after a while it became time for the next period the drawing I drew was a fox, it wasn't to good as I didn't normally draw but eh, whatcha gonna do? I stayed with Aizawa, it was now lunch and I was hungry, Aizawa walked me to the teachers lounge were the teachers would eat food, my face lit up at he assortment of food, they had tea, strawberries, some microwave able things, and more, after I ate I felt tired again and fell asleep on the couch again in a blanket.

-3rd person POV-

After Chris fell asleep, Aizawa looked at him the other teachers were there to, midnight was mostly adoring how cute he was when he slept "Do you suppose he still takes naps, cause he acts like he does but then again it may be apart of his quirk" Vlad said/asked "Its probably both, he is only 6, and 2 parts of his quirk make him tired, also when I found him he seemed very tired." Aizawa said in response "By any chance, could you ask him how long he was out there before you found him?" Nezu asked as he walked in to grab some tea, but over heard the conversation "Sure, he's seemed to answer almost anything I asked." Aizawa said in response looking back at Chris who was still sleeping, "Ooo! I wonder if he'd start trusting you enough to call you dad!" Midnight said excitedly "I dout' that." Aizawa said "Anyways, I'm going back to my classroom, is there anybody here that can watch him?" Aizawa asked "None of us can.. but 13 may be able to" Nezu said "Well call her over, and ask if she can watch him." Aizawa said walking off along with Vlad as Nezu ended up calling 13 and the others went to there classrooms.

-Chris's POV-

I woke up on the couch, I guess I fell asleep again, it's not my fault I haven't grown out of naps though I legit died at 6! (I know he died at 9) and my quirk, but as I woke up I looked over and saw an.. astronaut Person..? "H-hello..?" I said looking at the person "Oh, you woke up, well hello! You must be Chris. I'm 13 I was on the group chat." The person I now defined as 13 and there voice was a female voice I nodded in response "It's almost the end of the day, would you like to do something before it ends? There are some toys that midnight and Zashi got, there's also some drawings equipment" 13 says "uh.. I-is it ok if I draw..?" I asked she nodded and handed me some paper, crayons, and a pencil, I drew again that day I was trying to draw all that I've met so far, so I drew Aizawa in his hero costume, Nezu, midnight, Zashi, Vlad, and 13, I haven't met Allmight yet and didn't get a good look at Aizawa's class, so I continued. After a while the drawings weren't very good but you could tell who was who, and I colored them best I could, but.. it wasn't that good.. anyways it was time to leave and Aizawa came in to the teachers lounge, "Chris it's time to go." He said as I nodded and followed him "Bye, 13!" I said happily as I was in a happy mood, as I left I saw some students look in my direction and 'Awww' I was just happy as we got to the car, Aizawa drove home, we ate dinner and I again went to bed at the same time I did last time.