Chapter 1: "It's just hard to wait."

Warning: I have re-read but if there is any error. Feel free to talk about it! Also, art not mine.

>>Nobodys POV<<

Ranboo wakes up on a green lawn. He looks around confused not knowing where he was and when he dares to look around he realizes that he is in a forest, he takes it and sits on the lawn and worried wondering where he was he sat there for about 10 minutes thinking while looking around. Just after 10 minutes he hears a voice chime. Leaving him even more confused because it appeared to be a whisper, which made it even more difficult. But after 5 minutes the voice sounded again but louder! Ranboo didn't fail to notice that the voice was calling him but he hesitated and didn't dare move from where he was standing. The voice sounded again calling for Ranboo. Ranboo couldn't ignore it and went right behind the voice, walked forward and the voice sounded again. This time asking if Ranboo recognized that voice, making him stop and think because right after that voice mentioned it he realized that the voice was familiar. But he still didn't know who it was. After another 10 minutes thinking about whose voice it was. He found himself standing still and walked forward again, and until a moment as he walked, he saw a figure. It was small possibly smaller than him but he couldn't see who it was from afar, so he quickened his pace and headed towards that person. When he finally gets close to that person. Upon touching his shoulder, the person slowly turned his head. And just as the figure was finally going to be identified, Ranboo wakes up, on top of his bed and his alarm clock going off. Ranboo thinks, "Was it just a dream-?" Ranboo sighs in disappointment and looks at his watch. (By the way, I don't remember what time Ranboo does lives so I probably changed the schedule!) "4:20?!" Ranboo yelled, soon after his mother opened the door and said: "Uh-...Is everything alright?" [] "Ahh...yeah, sorry." [] "Okay then!. Later go to the kitchen. Breakfast is ready." [] "Sure. I'm on my way!" Ranboo gets up and grabs some clothes and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. A very quick shower, he gets out of the shower very quickly already dressed. He opens the door at speed, going down the stairs quickly and flies into the kitchen, already sitting down. he started to eat and your mother looks at you strangely. As if it were strange to Ranboo, and when she opens her mouth to speak he had finished eating and runs again but to Studio turning on the computer and sitting down and prepares everything for Live. The live starts but on the standby screen. Because he was already setting things up and in the blink of an eye Live was already full of people talking in the chat repeatedly saying: "Finally!!", "Took long enough.", "YOOOOOOOOOOO FINALLY!!" and "What took you to delay with Live?". After a few minutes Ranboo starts saying "Hey Chat what's up?" and change the screen to the game. Minecraft to be exact and it starts playing normally while chatting.

<Time Skip>

After a few hours of Live. Ranboo finally says goodbye to Chat and ends the stream. Ranboo pulls out his cell phone and while turning on the cell he turns off the computer and leaves the Studio, going to his bedroom. Ranboo sits on his bed passing through Twitter. After a while he remembers the day of his trip to the UK, he looks at what day it was and gets excited. "One more week?!" He speaks in a cheerful tone, and after 15 minutes he wonders what the meeting between Tubbo and Ranboo would be like at the airport. He gets a notification, it was from Tubbo.

>>Ranboo's cell phone POV<<

HoneyBee:
Hey! What's up? How are you Boo??

​You:
Hi! I'm doing well. You?

HoneyBee:
Just bored. I don't have something to do- But- What were you doing before this conversation??

You:
Well- I was going through Twitter to see if there was anything cool or interesting.

HoneyBee:
I see. Soooooooo

Wanna play something like.. Minecraft?

You:
Yeah, sure!

HoneyBee:
Yay! VC!!

>>Ranboo's POV<<

I turned the computer back on. I joined the Voice Channel, just waiting for Tubbo. I have to confess- I love playing together with Tubbo. I can't wait to meet him! I finally snapped out of my thoughts when Tubbo yelled my name. "RANBOO!!" I jumped in fright. "What what?! What happened?" [] "Finally you answered me. It looked like you had died, what happened?" [] "Uhhhh- I just got lost in my thoughts. Nothing more" [] "Okay. And what were you thinking?" I then froze, stopped to think and answered. "Nothing special!" [] "Hm. Okay then?? Let's just play." We started playing, talked a lot, watched the Office, and stayed at it for hours. Time passes quickly! I looked at the clock. It was 1:38 am, it must have be pretty late for Tubbo. "Bee, you better go to sleep, it's late already." [] "Awwwww, but i don't want to-" [] "But you have to." [] "Do I really have to go to sleep?" [] "Yes, you do." [] "But talking to you is good, I want to stay awake." Silence took over for a few minutes. 'Is it so good to talk to me that he doesn't want to sleep, so he can talk to me?' I thought. I snapped out of my thoughts when Tubbo called my name. "Ranboo? Are you there?" [] "Yep, now go to sleep." []"Still on it? But I do not want to!" [] "If you stay another 20 minutes, then will you go to sleep?" [] "Yes!!" [] "Okay, after 20 minutes you'll go to sleep okay?" [] "Okay, okay." We spent another 20 minutes talking and playing. When I went to look at the clock I heard sounds like breathing sounds. "Tubbo?" I called his name, he didn't answer. Went to take a look and guess what! He slept while we played, it was...... calm those sounds. I couldn't do anything because I didn't want to wake him up so I left the Voice Channel, turned off the computer, lay down on the bed and stayed on my cell phone until I fell asleep.