Chapter 8: "Preparing.."

B/N

Hello! Sorry I didn't post any updates. Apparently I have memory loss and it gets worse by the week or day... and I basically forgot about this book. Now.. let me explain who this is on the cover of the Chapter. I said I was going to draw Ashley and- Well... there it is, she's the one in that photo! Welp. I've already said a lot, good reading! Oh- and maybe I'll do one chapter just about Ashely. I would like to know what you think about it,(I managed to delete the fucking image, I hate myself. My bad,)
________________________________

>>Tubbo's POV<<

..I didn't expect that... well... I'll try to cheer him up I don't know- iI know I hurt him, I think I'll start by telling him about the female voice he heard from the bathroom.(Don't judge me, I don't know how to make Tubbo's reaction for now-)

"Well.. soo- do you want to know who was the female voice from the bathroom?" I asked.

"Uh-.... sure I guess?.." He said, welp. Let me see what I can do-

"Uhm- Ashley? Could you come here? In your ''Human'' form." I said, I could see Ranboo's confused face.

Then.. She teleported to my side, kind of giving Ranboo a slight start.

"Holy sh*t! She's so tall-" Wait.. did he curse?!

"Uh- yeah?"

"Is her the female voice that I heard from the bathroom?"

"Hm.. yep-"

"Uh- Do you know how old she is?"

"Uh- nope.. Why?"

"She looks like 18 years old but, very tall-"

"Oh- She's older than that, I'm sure about it."

"Oh-"

Soon I heard a knock at the door. I went to the door and opened it, it was Tommy- Before I could warn Ashley, she was gone.

"HEY TUBSO! MA FRIEND" He spoke loud and clear.

"Oh- Hey Tommy!" I said, looking normal- But I was worried about what Tommy will say about Ranboo being here. In MY house without me telling him-

He looked up, soon seeing Ranboo. "Oh-"

"Uh- Well.. as you can see, Ranboo will stay at my house for a few months-" Tommy remained staring at Ranboo, then looked at me.

"Okay.. Ranboo and I are going to have a quick chat over there- We'll be right back!"

"Okay?.." That was weird, but it's better than him threatening Ranboo out of nowhere-

>>Ranboo's POV<<

Tommy pulled me by the wrist. (No, there won't be that kind of drama. DrEpEsSiOn type- It'll be normal. Only Ranboo will go into shock towards the end of the book-)Was it hurting me? Nope, but I'm sure Tommy is jealous, don't ask me who or why. Well, I don't know either.

Soon Tommy stopped pulling me and turned to me, head down.

"Tommy?"

"I know what happened." He said, then lifted his head looking me in the eyes. That's scary- That's for sure.

"You- do?.."

"Yep, and you definitely like Tubbo. Since I'm a nice friend I will help you with this, but if you use him, hurt him, threaten him or whatever you do to him and it's a bad thing. I'm going to hunt you down to the fifth of hells and I'm going to rip your guts out of your body.. Okay, come with me!" I have to assume, he scares me. AND VERY MUCH.

"Sooo, first. For when do you intend to declare yourself to him?"

"Uhmm- maybe on January 5th(yep, the declaration will be two days from now, in my AU Ranboo did not travel back to the US.)"

"Oookay.. this will be a little difficult but it's cost-effective. First, Tubbo likes specific flowers. So I think it would be good to take them,"

"And what are they?"

"Oh- They are daisies. There is a flower shop nearby, I think there are daisies there."

"Ok, any more tips?"

"Oh, maybe... do it in a flowery place. Like a field full of flowers, at least at night because it looks beautiful in flowery fields."

"Oh that's enough I could ask for. Thank you!"

"No problem. Ah, and I'll help you with the clothes and decorations, that's all for now."

"Okay, I'm going to see if I can find the daisies."

Tommy had already left there, so Ranboo took a wallet with money and left the house going to the Flower Shop.
_________________________________
B/N

Welp, thats the end bc I have writer's block. And this chapter sucks. And I need some more ideas, probably tomorrow will be shown where the declaration will be. Yep, that's it and.. have a good day/night!