Chapter 5: "The dream."

B/N

Hello there! Welcome back. This is about the Tubbo's "dream", this after they finished the stream and went to sleep. I'm also writing this chapter while listening to "Life By The Sea" By Tubso :D.
Anymay. Enjoy!
_____________________________

tw: Dead body, kidnapping, harassment- probably have more.
_____________________________

>>Tubbo's POV<<

I woke up in a forest, got up looking around confused. Until I saw her, Ashley? In her 'normal' form? Strange. And what is she looking at? I got up to see and she was facing a body-

I hid in the trees, she's not the kind of person to look at bodies. Until she looked in one direction and poof. She was gone, it was a familiar voice though-

I looked in the direction Ashley was looking, and saw someone coming towards the area where the body was.

Until I looked right, it was... Ranboo? Why is he in a forest? He wore an expression of concern mixed with anger. He was yelling at someone on the phone, he was about to throw the phone to the ground.

He hasn't noticed the body yet. But then he noticed the spilled blood that was probably from the body. He was silent, ignoring the person on the phone. If the person is saying something-

He started walking towards the bloody looking for where he was coming from. Until he looks at the body.

(He hadn't seen whose body was it, he just knew it was someone dead. Because he woke up a little behind the body, since he was behind the trees too.)

Ranboo stared at the body as tears began to well up in his eyes. He started to cry, he dropped to the ground and hugged the corpse.

So I decided to go see whose body it was, I left the trees and went after Ranboo, I got close to the body and lift the corpse's head and...

It was... me-?!...

But... I'm here!

How-

I got out of my questions that were asked in my head when I heard Ranboo speak

"I'm sorry my love.. I failed to protect you, forgive me..." he spoke through his tears. Wait.. LOVE?!

And all of a sudden everything went blank. And I showed up somewhere else, in a public place. A park-

I could see myself there, talking to Ranboo. I already understand they can't see me.

"Ranboo look look!" 'Me' myself yelled as I pointed to a spot where they sold ice cream. "Buy for me?" Ranboo sighed and shook his head "But you'll wait for me here. Got it?" 'I' nodded, Ranboo started walking towards the spot. 'I' pulled out my cell phone and kept going through Twitter, I sat on the bench as I watched the two of them.

A guy approached 'me', running his hand through 'my' hair. 'I' startled reacted "Wtf?!" 'I' said. He looked 20 or older- he touched 'me' and 'I' walked away "Wtf man?! What's your problem?!"

The man looked at me and spoke "Oh.. nothing, it's just that you're so cute." I looked askance at him, Wtf?! I thought.

The man kept talking to me, as far as I could see. 'I' was totally uncomfortable. The man out of nowhere took 'my' hand without 'my' permission, 'I' tried to scream but the man wouldn't let him, and 'me' threw me into the car and got into the car in the driver's seat.

It must be his car, I got up from the seat and just in time, Ranboo had returned. "Oh, seriously? Tubbo, that's not funny!" He said, loud but didn't scream. Knowing me, I'd have left my hiding place by now, I looked back at the car they threw 'me' in. Gone, the car's gone. It wasn't there anymore. It's gone-

"Tubbo?" Ranboo spoke, already a little worried. He took his cell phone and tried to call 'me', my other self didn't answer at all, was probably unconscious?

After a few hours there. Ranboo kept trying until they answered. "Tubbo! Where are you?!" no response, so they spoke "So his name is Tubbo huh?" It was that man, my other self was out then. "Who are you?!" Ranboo said, angry. Ranboo looked at the phone, the man had hung up.

I know I look like a person without emotions, but probably it wasn't me that got kidnapped and it never will be.

( What a lie, what a lie, what a lie~ :] )
_____________________________

B/N

A little short this time, but.. I WON'T SAY WHAT I MEAN WITH "What a lie, what a lie, what a lie~ :]" suffer :)