Chapter 3: "The voice-"

B/N

Art not mine! I also don't remember where I got this art. Btw, this chapter is just about Tubbo- (there will probably be Ranboo too- but I don't think so.)
So yeah. Enjoy Ig?
_____________________________

<TIME SKIP to the night>

>>Tubbo's POV<<

It was already night. It was Ranboo's first night here in the UK. I wasn't sleepy so I was just on my cell phone. Until she decided to speak with me.

"Ooooooh, just saw the visit. Who is it?" She always disturbs me at night. I do not know why- "Nobody important to you." I said, she looked like she was staring at Ranboo.

"Okay then, you are... this person I think is male- I don't know if it's Non-binary, I don't know. what is he to you?" Oh really? "A friend. Why?" [] "Oh nothing. He appears to be very important to you!"

Wait... tell me she doesn't know-

"What do you mean by that?" [] "You know.. I know you like him more than a friend!" [] "I do-..not. I do not." [] "You hesitated."

Why doesn't she leave me alone? "I already said no!" I accidentally yelled, waking up Ranboo who was sleeping in the other bed. Shit-

"Tubbo? Who are you talking to?" Shit, what am I supposed to do?!

"Nobody- heheh?" Dude- I'm nervous. I wouldn't just say it was just a voice inside my head! He would think I'm crazy. "Am I nobody to you?" Shit, what does she want with me now?! "NO, now be quiet . I don't want to be called crazy!" I whispered, turned my gaze to Ranboo, he was confused. Obvious it was, what did you want it to be? It's me talking to myself. At least for him, because for me I'm talking to someone-

"I'm going to the bathroom. I will be back in a moment!" I left the room, ran to the bathroom, locking myself in there.

"What are you? Why did you never show up when I was in my room? Is there a problem? I think it was just me who see you." I asked several questions. For what? None of them were answered. "So you want to see me so bad?" [] ""Yes!" I spoke without thinking, and didn't care at the time.

"Turn to the side" I heard the voice beside me. When I turned, I came across a person bigger than me, possibly bigger than Ranboo. And did it have horns? But how is this possible? She appeared to be 8,3 or more! How she fit there in the bathroom I don't know, but her hair covered her eyes. She had a lot of scars, and was dressed in very royal clothes…I don't know. Her skin color was black, and she had horns and a tail that also had purple on the tip. She looked like an Enderman, though in person. She wore a cape too.

"You are too tall!" [] "Ik, but I'm still just a voice." After that she disappeared but continued talking to me. "Ashley, I want you to talk to me in person, not in your head. It's scary-" [] Okay, okay."

I turned to the door, and unlocked it. I went out of the bathroom and came across... Ranboo? Wait- Did he hear the whole conversation? He probably didn't hear Ashley, but he heard me. Because I spoke in my normal tone-

"Nobody right? And who were you talking to now?" Damn, think of an excuse Toby, think... "With Tommy-" [] "It was a female voice. I doubt it was Tommy." (Ranboo? Are you jealous?)

Shit! Shit! What do I do?! Instead of me answering. I ran into the bedroom - I could hear Ranboo yell my name from the back.

But I just ignored it, and locked myself in the bedroom leaving Ranboo out of the room, making Ranboo have to sleep on the couch.

>>Ranboo's POV<<

I woke up to Tubbo screaming "I already said no!" who was he talking to? He looked at me and I just asked "Tubbo? Who are you talking to?" he looked nervous

"Nobody- heheh?" He said. Okay, he was definitely talking to someone. I got confused and just looked at him until he said he was going to the bathroom and left the room.

A few minutes later I started to get worried- I decided to get up and go check on him to see if he's alright. I came right out the door and heard Tubbo, and a female.......voice-?

I put my ear to the door and listened to the conversation when the voice stopped. I took my ear off the door and waited for him to open it.

When he finally opened the door and looked at me, I looked at him suspiciously and asked "Nobody, right? So who were you talking to?"

I confess, I don't like it when Tubbo hides things from me. And he never told me about this one, knowing Tubbo, he would have told me at least her name!

He didn't mention anything about her. And I hate it, "With Tommy-" He say, I heard the girl- Obviously it wasn't Tommy. "It was a female voice. I doubt it was Tommy."  I said

He stayed still, I was going to talk to him. But when I opened my mouth, he ran away-  "TUBBO!" I yelled, he just ignored me. And that hurt... I went to the door, tried to open it. But it was locked-

He won't talk to me until tomorrow, but I didn't want to think about it. "Tubbo…?" I called for him through the door, he didn't answer. I gave a faint knock, louder enough for him to hear— He didn't respond.

It was hurting me inside... I don't like to make him sad. I tried for the last time, "Bee?" Nothing. He ignored me again, I feel like I've done something wrong again...

I went downstairs and lay down on the couch. My cell phone was in my pocket so I grabbed my cell phone. I texted Tubbo, hope he sees the message. And I kept fiddling with my cell phone until I fell asleep.
_____________________________

B/N

I just created here as you can see, a character. Call Ashley. in which is the voice that lives in Tubbo's head! For those who didn't read the Warning(It's not in this chapter), I'll say it again. This is an AU I can change things up! Sooo that's all. Hope you enjoyed!