Chapter 2:"Finally the day has come"

B/N

Ignore the cover! :D
Anymays! I'm sorry for taking so long to post this chapter-
I was out of ideas and also my poor memory doesn't help.
And I'm doing this during class, my teacher is blind(Ironically) so I'm fine!
Anymays, enjoy?
_____________________________

Warning: Swear, but it's just one from what I saw.

—————————————————————————————

>>Ranboo's POV<<

I was already awake, it was still too early to do Live so I'm on my cell phone, because I have nothing to do, since Tubbo must be sleeping. I still don't know what day it is, I looked at my cell phone and in so much surprise I fell out of bed. "Ouch!" I hit my head really hard - anyway... I feel like I forgot something.

"FVCK I FORGOT AIRPLANE SCHEDULE!" I screamed already running to the bathroom, I don't know when I got an outfit to wear after the shower, but I ignored it.

<TIME SKIP to the part where Ranboo was already outside his house> (bc yes)

I was on my cell phone while I was going to the airport, when I got there, I did the things I was supposed to do to get on the plane. I turned on my cell phone again, and sent a message to Tubbo, letting him know that the plane is already flying.

>>Ranboo's cell phone POV<<

Me:
Tubbo, I'm already on the plane.

HoneyBee:
Yay!! I'm waiting you!

>>Ranboo's POV<<

I put on my headphones, hit play, and turned off my cell phone. As I listened to Fallen Down, I looked up at the clouds. After a few minutes, almost an hour. My eyes started to get tired. Forcing himself to close. But I wanted to stay awake, so I tried to stay awake. At the end, everything went out..

>>Nobody's POV<<

Ranboo woke up again on that lawn. In that mysterious forest where that voice lived. Ranboo felt a little dizzy, and then the voice called him, causing Ranboo to get up and sit on the lawn. The voice asked him to follow the path ahead of him. Ranboo got up, hesitated at first but did what the voice asked, at the end of the path Ranboo found the same person who was smaller than him, but he didn't know who it was yet. Ranboo quickened his pace and quickly caught the person's attention.

>>Ranboo's POV<<

The person turned around and it was.... "Tubbo?" But- H- A small figure hugged my leg... "M-Michael-?" But, how Michael is- I snapped out of my thoughts when Tubbo decided to say something. "Long enough, where have you been?" Uh- what? What does he mean by that. "What do you mean?" [] "You had gone somewhere and took a while to get back , I was worried. Michael missed you!" I was confused, how was this possible? "Boo?" Michael spoke, did he speak?  "Okay...you don't have to tell me anything, I'm glad you're okay. Let's go home." He picked up Michael.  Home? What does he mean by home?? When I looked back at him, he had already started walking. When I dared to blink, he was even further away! "Wait!!" I yelled, tried to run fast to catch up, but the more I blinked, the farther away they were. I woke up with the sound of the plane already landing, during the descent I was thinking about the dream I had... why the hell would I have a dream where I, Tubbo but in Minecraft, together with Michael? I got off the plane, kept looking for Tubbo. I went outside after getting my suitcase, and texted him.

>>Ranboo's cell phone POV<<

Me:
Where are you Tubbo?

HoneyBee:
Where are YOU?

Me:
Answer me first.

HoneyBee:
You. Just say wherer are you-

Me:
I asked first!

HoneyBee:
And me in second.

Me:
Wha-

HoneyBee:
The last ones are the first ones, now answer me. Where are you?

Me:
Okay, fine! I'm outside the airport.

HoneyBee:
Okay, I'm going there.

Me:
Okay.

>>Ranboo's POV<<

Sometimes it's hard to deal with Tubbo. Finally, I turned off my cell phone and went back to focusing only on music. After a few minutes I felt someone touch me. I took off the headphones and looked to my side, it was Tubbo. Man, he personally is... what am I thinking? We are just friends.

(Ayyyyyy Ranboo became Adrien Agreste- BlindBoo or Ranboo Agreste?)

I opened my arms to hug him but he took a step back, I felt embarrassed. "Hug me. I dare you..." Doesn't he like hugs? "Uh- Okay?..." I said lowering my arms embarrassed.
"Let's just get going, so we can do a rl stream!" [] "Stream, I don't want to, I want to do something else." I mumbled, I hadn't thought before mumbling. But apparently Tubbo didn't notice, he just got in the car and I did the same.

Halfway there we were talking, most of the time when we talked about other subjects that weren't interesting to me, I let him talk. I didn't pay much attention, I just wanted to hear his voice in person.

<TIME SKIP for the part they had already arrived at Tubbo's house but they were still getting out of the car>

I closed the car door and when I looked at Tubbo's house, wow... it was really beautiful! And it was close to the beach. Tubbo had opened the door, and yelled "Are you coming or not?" I got out of my thoughts and started walking, inside the house was beautiful too, that's when I saw two girls. I think it's Tubbo's sisters.  "Ranboo, meet my sisters. Teagan, the one on the sofa and Lani, the one standing on the stairs." [] "Hey!" [] "Hello." The two spoke. "So you're that Ranboo guy, that Tubbo talks about so much?" Does he talk about me to them? Okay that took me by surprise- "I think so?" I said.

"Let me take this suitcase to your room. If you want later, call me to show you the room for you." He took the suitcase from my hand, I don't know how else he lifted the suitcase to go up the stairs, and I just stared at him. Was he that strong even though he is small-? I'm discovering a lot, and on the  first day!

When I turned to look at Teagan. Lani was at Teagan's side, both looking at me with the look of someone unsure of something. "Uh-" I looked from side to side confused and finally asked "What? Did I do something I shouldn't?" The sisters looked at each other and smiled to themselves and then looked back at me. Lani opened her mouth to say something...
_____________________________

B/N

Hah, be curious. Because I'll probably take a while to post the next chapter.