Chapter 4: "outside."

B/N

Hello there! Welcome back. Let's say I got even more attached to this book. So here's the chapter! Enjoy?
_____________________________

>>Tubbo's POV<<

I woke up, I was stressed. I would probably be judged by Ranboo, but I didn't mind that at the moment—

I got up, unlocked the door, opened the door. Ranboo was still sleeping, so I went into the bedroom and locked the door again and changed, put my cell phone in my pocket and walked down the stairs very slowly so as not to wake Ranboo.

I opened the door and went outside. I sat on the swing, not saying anything or thinking about anything.

After an hour there, I had calmed down. I grabbed my cell phone to see if there was anything interesting and a message caught my attention, it was from Ranboo.

>>Tubbo's cell phone POV<<

Boo:
Hey.. Tubbo? How are you? Sorry if I was too rude to you- I got stressed out, I don't like it when you lie to me. See you tomorrow. I guess...

You:
I'm the one that should apologize! I was the one who lied to you. But okay, I was a little stressed too-

>>Tubbo's POV<<

Before I go inside the house, I will stay here a little longer. It's quieter out in the morning, so I usually come outside when I'm stressed in the morning.

A few more minutes there and something unexpected happens.  "I should have talked to you sooner. To piss you off, but that's not what happened. But you like him, don't you?" She laughed. How I hate her, why do I have to have a voice in my head?

"You've already asked me that, and I've already said no." [] "How bad, you are very bad, did you know? And stressed too." [] "No shit sherlock." [] "But if you're thinking he's going to judge you for what happened yesterday. You were completely right!" He wouldn't do that, I know that.

"I do not think so. If not, he wouldn't have apologized." [] "Of course he would! He's fake, he'll pretend to be your friend and then just leave you." No... he won't do that. Right?

"He's fake, he just wants to use you! Don't be dumb." [] "Shut up" [] "Awwww, he's mad!" [] "JUST GO AWAY." I screamed, felt she was gone, got up to see if I woke up Ranboo. But no, he was still sleeping.

>>Ranboo's POV<<

I woke up, I was standing. Tubbo in front of me just ahead a little looking at me. He was half goat again- "Are you coming or not?" He had Michael in his arms.

I didn't know what to do! "S-...Sure?" I spoke then started to walk following him. Until we got to that huge mansion. "Wow.."

Tubbo looked at me confused and asked, "Why are you so shocked? We've been living here for a while now." I looked at him confused too "We d-" When I dared to try to speak he was already entering the mansion.

As I looked around, Tubbo pulled the tie off my suit, wait…was I in a suit? I immediately snapped out of my thoughts when Tubbo pressed a kiss to my cheek. I felt my face get warm, I looked at Tubbo in surprise and frustration.

"What? Can't I kiss my husband?" Tubbo spoke, husband...? Wait. Me and Tubbo are married?! "Uhm.. while you come back to life there, I'll take care of Michael."

He left the room up the stairs, leaving me there alone. If this is a dream, I don't want to leave it.

But I woke up to someone screaming my name, it was Lani. "RANBOO!" [] "What?! WHAT?!" I yelled back like the world was ending. Lani laughed, and said, "You looked like a rock in your sleep. Come eat breakfast, it's ready." Ah... I got up and went to the bedroom to change, Tubbo n was there so I didn't have to go to the bathroom to change, I went downstairs and went to the kitchen.

There were Tubbo, Lani, Teagan and Tubbo's parents. I sat down, and when I took the first bite. "Dude, this is really good!" Tubbo looked at me and said "Do you think?" [] "Yes?" I said a little confused. Lani and Teagan chuckled and Teagan said "It was Tubbo who cooked." I stopped to process, and looked at Tubbo in surprise, making Tubbo chuckle a little. "I didn't know you cooked!" [] "Yeah, I'm the one who cooks- But when I'm tired, my mom cooks." He said. Still surprised, I went back to eating breakfast.

When I was done, I said "Excuse me." I got up and went to the couch. I kept fiddling with my cell phone, and I looked at Tubbo's answer. I was happy and waited for Tubbo to come here. But then I remembered the dream I'm having.

Why the hell was I dreaming about this, and why the hell was I married to my best friend in the dream? The questions kept coming out of my head, until Tubbo called me "Ranboo! Want to do live?" [] "Sure!" [] "Okay then, come here" He showed me the room in which I was going to do my streams.

"Will you want to tell everyone you're already here?" [] "No. Not yet-" [] "Okay." We planned the stream, and so on. He went to his chair to start streaming while I went to participate in my room. So as not to echo, I closed my door.
_____________________________

B/N

Nope, I will not write someone streaming. Because I'm terrible at it. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed it! And see you in the next chapter.