Chapter 7: "Real Enderwalk"

B/N

Ranboo will be in this somnambulist chapter. So he can do anything in his dreams that he can do outside of his dream :) Enjoy!
_____________________________

>>Ranboo's POV<<

I woke up, in an unfamiliar bed. Not exactly unfamiliar—it was the bed in that mansion Tubbo and I have at Dream SMP.

I turned around and found myself face to face with Tubbo, he was asleep. While he slept I just looked at him. He started to wake up, so I pretended I was asleep. I heard him yawn and sit up in bed. He pressed a kiss to my cheek, which made my cheeks warm.

To be honest, I feel happier here than outside of my dream here. He's kind, gives me kisses on the cheeks and stuff.

I know it's just a dream here and it's not reality, but in real life Tubbo doesn't do that, and he probably doesn't even love me. What hurts me inside...

>>Time SKIP to where to Ranboo it was already 10 hours, but in reality it was 10 minutes<<

I heard a beautiful singing coming from the kitchen, got up off the floor and went to the kitchen. I spotted a little sheep humming their new song, "It's tough to be a GOD." I leaned out of the kitchen and just watched Tubbo. Wait... how did Tubbo here- from Dream SMP know this song??

I ignored this question, and turned my gaze to Tubbo. He was cooking again, I decided to do what I always wanted to do after a long time right now, got up and took a deep breath. I started heading straight for Tubbo, while he was distracted humming the song I approached him from behind.

As he hummed, I placed my hands on his waist, which was well formed. To be honest, it was really soft- (For God's sake, man.. They're MINORS! This isn't smut.) Tubbo jumped in fright, and put his hands over mine. And he appeared to have relaxed more when he realized it was me.

"You sing well…" I said putting my head on Tubbo's shoulder, hugging him around the waist.

"You've been listening to me hum for how long?" Tubbo asked, looking me in the eye.

"Not much-" I said a little disappointed.

I took another deep breath and lifted my head. I gripped Tubbo's hands lifting them and making him turn to me. He looked a bit surprised and then asked:

"Wh- What are you trying to do?.."

I ignored it, released him and cornered him on the counter and cupped his face and admired the beauty of his face. (Simpboo huh?) He was all red and totally surprised and confused.

"You don't know how long I've had to wait for this moment." I spoke, getting closer to his face. And finally kissing him, I felt like I was in heaven- I finally kissed him! I-..

>>Tubbo's POV<<

I woke up and looked to the side. Ranboo on the other bed, he looked strange but I ignored him. I got up and went to change, when I left the bathroom I went to make my breakfast.

Before, I went to my room and got my cell phone and my phone. I put my phone on my head and the cell phone in my pocket.

I went down the stairs cautiously so as not to wake Ranboo, put on my apron, and placed my cell phone on the kitchen counter.

I stopped and thought, why Ranboo was so weird in his sleep. He was probably dreaming. I got the ingredients from the fridge and let the bacon defrost. I took the frying pan and the egg and made myself fried egg, I waited at least 9 minutes for the bacon to thaw.

I got up and got the bacon to fry. I turned on the cell phone, and played my music. A "It's tough to be a GOD". I waited to start frying while I kept humming.

When I went to stir the bacon I felt two hands under my waist, I put my hands under whoever's hand. I felt relieved when I realized it was Ranboo.

"You sing well.." Ranboo said awkwardly. He heard me hum - this is no worse but... I said:

"You've been listening to me hum for how long?" I looked at Ranboo, who was leaning on my shoulder.

"Not a lot." He looked disappointed. So I moved to stir the bacon, until Ranboo grabbed my hands, making me turn to him and I felt that same warmth in my cheeks. Why the hell did he do this? I asked him:

"Wh1- What are you trying to do?"

He ignored me, and let go of me, I tried to go to the bacon because it would burn. But he cornered me- he grabbed my chin and lifted my face, and held my face.

"You don't know how long I've had to wait for this moment" I was confused, until he started to approach me, I tried to pull away. But I was cornered-

He kissed me- I looked into his eyes, but I couldn't see if he was asleep or not. So I pushed him away, breaking the kiss.

>>Ranboo's POV<<

I woke up, I was... kissing Tubbo!? He pushed me away, breaking the kiss, and I looked at Tubbo. He looked scared or whatever-

Wait... was I sleepwalking?
_____________________________

B/N

Cry, because this chapter ends here. Adios.