you look so pretty and i love this view

felix's pov;

"trust me you'll love the group of idiots that forced me to be their friend " i drag my new friend from my art class, his name is hyunjin and he's too tall but he has pretty hair.

"is it the three hot guys over there " hyunjin points at my table of friends while i drag him towards it.

"yup ! they may look scary but they're all really nice " i smile, hoping hyunjin will like my group. "and don't worry you aren't the only one to be slightly disappointed at my sexuality " i laugh out.

"all i said was you're making me question MY sexuality " i wink at him as we get to my friends. jisung changbin and the new person to my collection of friends, chan from my sociology class.

i met chan yesterday in my sociology class, he came up to me with a really bad pickup line then panicked when jisung asked what went on, eventually finding out i dont like men.

"hi music nerds i found a friend from my art class, this hyunjin " the three of them look up and greet hyunjin. "hyun the blue haired one is jisung, the small one is changbin and the other is chan " i introduce and we sit down on the bench and get our lunches out.

"so hyunjin are you single " changbin leans over the table and winks. jisung let's out a 'what the fuck changbin ' and hits him one the arm, trying to him to sit back down while me, hyunjin and chan laugh.

"no i have a boyfriend he's over there " hyunjin points at minho which was sitting with jeongin. i gasp and demand him to bring them over, using the excuse they look lonely.

"please don't she just wants to look at jeongin " jisung complains as hyunjin looks suprised, he turns to me with a huge smile on his face and an evil look in his eyes.

"omg you like innie ?! ok im telling min to come over " hyunjin pulls out his phone, while he does that i fix my outfit, the simple white dress with a small pale pink rose at the top, quickly brushing my hands through my straightened hair.

i smile at my friends, about to tell them about my chaotic day. "ok before they come over tea time so during art i was wondering around because it got boring and omg i walked past her class and omg she has muscles i was going to cry she is so hot this isn't fair and don't even get me started about her thighs omg im so gay " i turn to check if they're coming, luckily they are still getting their stuff together.

"lix what the fuck " jisung sighs "she walked into you yesterday and didn't apologise, you nearly fell " he looks worried, changbin sits up suprised at this new information. chan also looks shocked.

"gotta start somewhere " i wink at him. getting my cherry lip balm out and quickly putting it on. "she's too hot to care about that "

"they're coming " chan points out while hyunjin walks over to hold minhos hand. while that happens jeongin sits next to me, our shoulders just about to touch and i feel the rough material of her trousers making me sit up straight in panic.

her outfit is simple and similar to the day before. a white shirt with printed eyes onto it, the long sleeves black, the trousers and belt the same as yesterday and now big boots. the makeup and jewellery the same.

i try to hide my blush from just our shoulders touching, god felix this is a simple shoulder touch. changbin notices my panic and tries to hide his smirk "oh felix you're so red what happened " he covers his mouth to not laugh.

jisung notices what changbin is doing, and though he doesn't like jeongin he takes the chance to fluster me further. "felix have you got a fever ? you're so red " jisung and changbin giggle to themselves.

while minho and hyunjin are in their own world and jeongin on her phone, chan saves me "stop being mean to felix she's just a little too gay to see all the red flags " he joins their giggling. i hate them three.