that's why, i love fall

felix's pov;

it's been a few weeks since our first official date, since then we've been out on walks, study dates, shopping and just walking to college together. i can't stop thinking about her. i got my tongue pierced the day after our big date and although at first it was painfully irritating now its fine and very pretty.

its 6pm on a saturday at the start of december, and im stuck home alone. i look out the window and watch the snow fall, the streetlights lighting up the snow covered streets, making the ground a shade of orange. i take my phone off charge and go to message jeongin.

innie <33

JEONGIN ITS SNOWING

YANG JEONGIN !

INNIE !!

IM COMING TO PICK YOU UP
WEAR LOTS OF LAYERS <3

okk text me when you're
outside

i smile and put a thin black long sleeved shirt on under jeongins band shirt, i find my thick brown cargos and put on two layers of socks. i walk downstairs and put my boots on aswell as jeongins black zip up hoodie and my own coat. i grab my keys and leave the house. i walk down the street trying not to get snow in my eyes. it's getting very heavy but its too pretty to complain about.

i somehow get to her house very quickly and i get my phone out sending her a message. not long after jeongin comes out, i get a lump of snow and throw it at jeongin. "YOU " she yells while laughing and runs towards me.

"STOP STOP NOO " i run away from her but she somehow catches me, picking me up. "no im sorry please " she laughs and spins me around.

"im let's going to sleep over, let me drop my stuff off at your house so we can play in the snow " she smiles while carefully dropping me, i panic over jeongin. i nod and we start walking.

we hold hands, her cold hand bringing a nice warmth to mine. "omg i have tea " jeongin hums, ready to listen to whatever tea ive found "so changbin and jisung have become friends with benefits but it's so dumb because both of them have messaged me saying they only did it because they think the other doesn't like the other back "

"omg they are so obvious, if they don't date im giving up with romance " she laughs while putting our hands in her pocket, trying to keep us as warm as possible.

"also chan and seungmin had their third date and are considering to make it official and the best part about it is seungmin is the one leading their relationships because chan gets too blushy and nervous whenever they do anything which is both surprising and cute " i put my other hand in my own pocket.

"is it just an australian thing or " i gasp, very offended. "don't even deny it you're blushing right now, awww you're so cute " she giggles, i try not to smile. "aw my little lixie trying not to smile "

"stop this is bullying " i try to get my hand out of her grip, this only making her hold tighten. i angrily glare infront of me, jeongin smiling at my angry face.

we get back to my house, i unlock the door letting jeongin put her bag inside and then locking it again. "we should go to the park " i suggest, jeongin hums while leading the way.

the snow seemed to get a little heavier but its fine jeongin is here to keep me warm. "shit it's getting cold " she complains, but we continue with our walk. her fast walking getting rid of some of the cold.

we finally get to the park and jump the fence. jeongin gets the snow off the swings and sits watching me ball up snowballs "felix if you're gonna do what i think you're gonna do i will go over there " i smile and lift the ball while jeongin stares at me with an unimpressed face.