don't bother looking down

felix's pov;

its been about over a month since college started and today isn't my day. i walk into my history class and angrily put my bag on the table to sit down, doing this waking jisung. "are you ok lix ?? " he sits up, instantly noticing my anger.

"no " i put my bag on the floor "i burnt my hand on my hair straighteners and then a van beeped at me on the way to school then the man in said van stuck his head out the window and tried to get my attention " i turn to look at jisung "it's too early for this "

jisung looks at me trying to process the information "are you ok ?? is your hand ok ? what did the man say " he asks very worried. "i like this emo vibe lix " he changes the subject.

"im fine, my hand hurts, i don't know i wasn't listening and where's jeongin ?? her stuff is in here ?! " i look around the room, changbin standing by minho's desk (probably trying to wake him up since lesson is going to start soon ) and jisung who is now awake and dealing with my gay issues.

"i think she went to the toilets " i stand up "sit down you're not going to find her " i stick my tongue out at jisung and walk to the door opening it and walking straight into jeongin.

she walks in with dark grey baggy jeans, large rips in the knees to show fishnets. an oversized band shirt and a thick black choker with silver spikes. her hair and makeup always the same.

"didn't know the fairy owned black clothes " jeongin pats my head "you look adorable " she smiles and sits down. today i decided to wear a very different outfit, it's quite black !! pale pink choker, a black and pale pink stripe jumper tucked into a black pleated mini skirt, black leg warmers and black platforms.

not long after our history teacher walks past me "felix go sit down " i look around this is embarrassing i speed walk back over to my seat. jisung smiling and shaking his head at me.
..

"and that's why masculine women are so hot and they all need a smooch " i finish my five minute rant about masculine women. jisung looks dead inside and chan is ready to go to sleep, before either of them have a chance to make any comments on the past five minutes we see changbin walking with hyunjin dragging minho who was dragging jeongin.

"wow you guys missed felix talking about her type for like.. five minutes " i smile at the four people who are sitting down, obviously making room so jeongin could sit with me again. she smiles and puts her arm around me, the group all settling in.

"wait felix !!! tell me your type i need to get you a girlfriend i don't want you to be lonely and we need to go on cute double dates ! it'll be so so so cute " hyunjin grabs my hands from across the table. he shakes my hands in pure excitement.

"no don't make her start again she just stopped " jisung complained while holding onto changbin, using him as a shield to protect him from me.

"long story short felix likes masculine girls and she's very vocal about that point " chan says while stealing changbins food since he's busy dealing with jisung.

"omg like the girl from our art class, the one that made you blush !! im not sure what she said but you guys looked so cute " hyunjin tells the group. i bite the inside of my cheek, i love hyunjin but sometimes hes brain dead.

"hyunjin you plastic that was my high school bully i don't want to even look at her let alone date her " i move a little closer to jeongin, our shoulders touch making her get off her phone and look at me i quietly mumble a 'sorry ' under my breath and continue looking at the floor.

"omg im so sorry lix, it's ok we'll find you the perfect girl " i smile at hyunjins attempts but i think it's pretty obvious who i want. minho just sighs at his boyfriend.