looking at the stars

felix's pov;

last night was the night of me somehow getting a girlfriend, we stayed up all night watching movies and sharing kisses, it's just gone two pm and the snow only just stopped. "innie look how pretty " i point out the window, jeongin gets off the bed to see my small back garden which is now covered in an extremely thick layer of snow.

i climb back into bed and pull her down with me to cuddle, the room cold and jeongin warm. "minho messaged me and said that he's inviting us to his huge new years party so that should be fun, we can see our men "

"oo we should have matching outfits wait omg we haven't even told them we are dating " i smile and play with her long dark hair. "we have over a week to decide " she smiles at me, excited for this party.

"we shouldn't tell them and kiss infront of them on the count down " her smile goes from wholesome to evil very quick, i agree with her idea and she moves on to a different subject. "oh that's something i wanted to talk to you about " she sits up, pulling me up with her "i wanted to talk to you about what you're comfortable with like pet names and stuff like that "

"omg i thought i was doing something wrong " i change my sitting position, leaning into her and try to wrap her arms around me.

"what names are you comfortable with ? or is there any i should avoid using ?? " i think while slowly leaning onto jeongins shoulder.

"im fine with anything um um maybe not babygirl it makes me cringe and chan called me it when i first met him, ive been traumatised ever since " i pout, remembering the pure cringe i felt "anyway what about you ? " i look up at jeongin.

"what about me ?! "

"what names are you comfortable with ?? " jeongin looks down to think. i move to hold her hand, she looks up at me with a small smile.

"i honestly prefer the cute little names you use like innie and stuff but i don't really mind what you call me " i hum while jeongin smiles gets bigger, she squeezes my hand.

"so is that the talk ? can we go back to cuddling " i try push jeongin back down to continue our cuddling but she forces me to sit up.

"no no no we still have to talk about what you're comfortable doing in public and in private " i dramatically sigh.

"why so much talkingggg can we do this tomorrow ?? " i get up and try get more comfortable.

i straddle jeongins lap while playing with her hair "felix come on baby focus " i try hide my smile at the pet name "anyway what are you comfortable doing in public, like um kissing and holding hands and that kind of stuff " she asks while resting her hands on my hips.

"im fine with anything unless i say no or push you away in a non joking way. this goes for public or just us two " i lean my head on jeongins shoulder "what about you ?? "

"im the same as you but there may be some days i just don't want to be touched but i'll tell you " she smiles "but now onto more serious matters, am i allowed to bite you again "

"we don't talk about halloween " i blush and hide my face in her neck. "but yes, yes you can " i mumble, hoping she didn't hear me admitting to liking it.

she moves her arms to wrap around my waist, hugging me. "i knew you liked it " she laughs.

"shut uppppppp !! are we done with the talk i want to go back to cuddlingggg " i pout, drawing out my words in a way to get her to stop talking.

"aw but i need to pee " i hold onto jeongin tighter. she sighs and gets up, picking me up with her. i smile and kiss her jaw and neck making her laugh "hey hey baby that tickles "

she drops me outside the bathroom while she uses the toilet. i lean on the door and wait for jeongin to come out. without warning the door opens and i fall back, jeongin catching me while laughing.

"why were you leaning on the door ??! " she gets me to stand up straight. out of embarrassment i jump back up to be carried back to my room.

"stop being mean to meee " jeongin rolls her eyes and sits on my bed, pulling me down with her. sitting together as we were earlier.

"oh so that's where my shirt went, i was wondering why you needed it " she points at the pillow with said shirt used as a pillow case.

"well you can't always be here i need something to cuddle with " she smiles while i play with my jumper sleeves.

"right yeah for minhos new years eve party we're supposed to wear a fancy outfit since he wants to wear a suit he's getting everyone else to do the same but yeah what should we wear " jeongin asks while looking at her phone, probably looking over minhos text.

"i think i still have my white button up and black tie from high school i could also wear a skirt and im pretty sure i have a black blazer somewhere "

"perfect i have a black suit at home from my high school prom and i might even wear a skirt with it " i gasp.

"omg yes yes yes you look so pretty in skirts but you don't wear them at all, wear the skirtttttttt" i hold her hands, shaking them.

"they just aren't my style and i much prefer you in a skirt rather than myself " i blush and hit her shoulder. she laughs and we walk down, i get my laptop out.

we watch youtube while cuddling together for awhile until i move a bit to look a jeongin. "im so confused on how i managed to get you to date me "

jeongin shifts her focus off the video and onto me "ever since i saw you in history on the first day i knew you were perfect for me, i was so worried you'd hate me after i walked into you but yeah here we are "

i cringe at the memory "omg don't remind me of the first day, i got so happy over that interaction while jisung was ready to go fight "

"well whatever happened in between i must've done something right to be able to do this " she gives me a quick kiss "aw you went red "

"i hate you " she smiles and kisses me again "ok maybe hate is a strong word " we go back to watching youtube, kissing eachover every few minutes.
-

a little shorter but it's cute ! sorry for mistakes, rushed through this one )-: