at least i know, i am here to stay

felixs pov;

it's been a week since jeongin stayed over and the past week has been full of skinship even though she said she hated it, and flirting.. well i didn't think it was but jisung informed me it was just me catching her staring at me. its now the day before halloween me and jeongin have met up to get some last minute shopping.

"so what do we need to get ? " jeongin asks, her hand interviewed in mine. we both have very simple outfits. mine, a skirt and jumper while jeongin has, ripped jeans, band shirt and a coat.

"we both need to get pumpkins and im not sure, we can just look around and buy things whenever " jeongin nods as we walk into the first shop, the inside covered in shades of purple and oranges.

we make our way to the halloween section, giving disgusted looks at the large amount of people in the christmas section. we start looking, finding different shapes and shades of pumpkin decor. "pixie, look " she holds up two skeleton hand clips, she smiles while handing them to me.

"pretty " i take them from her and put the clips into the basket. i continue searching through the small area. "innie, what are you dressing as tomorrow ? "

"im going to be a vampire " she smiles while giving me a back rub, her head on my shoulder. "ive got everything for my costume, the teeth i got are really good quality so i can bite you "

"you wouldn't bite me, you'd be too scared to do something like that around our friends " i smile while picking out a cute skeleton mug. "im thinking about being a fairy since you losers always call me one "

"me being scared ? " she questions, her tone both deep but playful. i feel her lips just above the top of my jumper, "i'll wait for tomorrow " she stands straight and reaches to pick up a skeleton arm. "and a fairy ?! you could show up dressed like that and be one "

"innieee " i yell at her, she laughs and walks off, we walk to the self checkout and pay for the mug, hairclips and jeongins skeleton arm. we make our way to another shop, this one being a little busier, jeongin put her arm around me.

we walk to the halloween section and start looking at what they had left on the shelfs. after a little searching i find pink fairy wings, meant for children but that won't stop me. i hold onto them and find some vines, this giving me a good idea for my outfit.

we again go pay for the items and go to a food based shop to look for pumpkins. we let go of eachovers hands and start looking through the pile of pumpkins, it does take awhile but we find two large ones with nice textures. on our way to the self checkout we pick up some tiny candles for the pumpkins and pay.

"is that everything " i nod and lean into her, not being able to hold jeongins hand due to the pumpkin and bags. "let's get you home love " i smile at the name.

we slowly make our way back, jeongin continously making flirtatious jokes and comments, i end up ignoring her, i don't think my face could get anymore red.

we get to my house, standing outside my front gate. said gate had been decorated with fake cobwebs and plastic spiders. "bye pixie, see you tomorrow " she sets her pumpkin down and hugs me.

"you want me to keep your pumpkin at mine " she shakes her head, after a long hug she pulls away and smiles. "byebye innie, get home safe "
..

i come out the bathroom and stare at jisung and changbin both of them in full clown makeup and very colourful outfits. i look into my full body mirror and look at my outfit. a pale green dress with mesh on the skirt, the dress having pink on the long mesh sleeves and decorating the waist line, the pink wings me and jeongin got yesterday along with the vines wrapped around my arms.