we fell in love in october

felixs pov;

we all sit together at lunch. the weather is getting cold so today i have a thick dark green hoodie and a brown skirt. i lean my head on jeongins shoulder, she had her coat over my shoulders and her surprisingly warm hand on my thigh.

it was very peaceful, key word was. a tall girl with long healthy blonde hair came to our table, she had no makeup on except the fake freckles on her nose. i look across from me and mouth to seungmin 'wonder what guy she's here to ask out ' they silently laugh and points their finger at chan. jeongin sits up a bit.

"hey jeongin " the girl smiles and i instantly feel insecure. even with her baggy clothes you can see her perfect hour- glass figure. jeongin hums waiting for her to continue "i was wonder since tomorrow is saturday if you wanted to go on a date with me "

i lift my head off jeongins shoulder and slightly move away, pure panic fills my brain. both jisung and changbin give the girl a dirty look as minho glares and hyunjin looks disgusted. seungmin gives her an odd look, not even caring about their usual shy type vibe and chan just looks upset. "oh im busy on saturday sorry " jeongin pats my thigh while talking to the girl.

the poor girl looks at the rest of the table, completely shocked at the negative reaction of the strangers. she walks off and chan looks at jeongin "who was she " chan leans over the table, seungmin pushing him to sit back down.

"a new girl in our history class, she sits next to me and keeps flirting with me even when i pay no attention to her and she's even seen me talk about the whole bite situation with minho" jeongin pulls my head back down to her shoulder, i blush at her reminding the group about halloween.

"didn't she have black hair yesterday ? " changbin questions while watching her walk off, his glare looks actually terrifying. i forget how intimidating he can be, yes the same guy who screams in excitement anytime he sees a cat. "anyway what are you busy doing tomorrow " he continues.

"taking my pretty little fairy on a date " i turn my head so fast that i could've gotten whiplash.

"you are ?!! " i feel my cheeks get hot and my eyes widen. i try to avoid eye contact so i don't completely die of gay panic.

"yeah unless this is you rejecting me " i quickly shake my head and turn to hug her.

"no no no i would love tooooo " jeongin laughs and hugs back.
..

"is the outfit ok ?! " i panic while jisung and changbin cuddle on my bed. "if you're gonna cuddle on my bed at least get together first " that comment brings the two our their own world, a light blush covering their cheeks.

"your outfit is fine " i stare at my long mirror. a white dress with a red floral pattern, a small red bow at the top. a thin red cardigan, skin shade tights and white socks. i have my hair in pigtails, red ribbon tied to each one, knotted into pretty bows.

for makeup just eyeliner, mascara, dark red eyeshadow, white highlighter on my nose and lip gloss. "jisungs right you look really hot and kinda out of character but jeongin will like this new felix " changbin and jisung give me the confidence i needed "anyway you ready to go " i nod and get my bag just for phone, keys, earphones and card.

i put on dark red slight heels and we leave the house, i lock up behind me. "remember this is my mother's car so don't break anything " changbin asks while opening the door for jisung. i hum and get in the back. "where are we dropping you off "

"just outside the mall " changbin nods while jisung puts music on. i look out the window and look at the colourful trees. the car ride there was quiet, only jisungs music can be heard and it isn't even bad.