admiring from afar

felixs pov;

jeongin enters my room, coming back from changing in the bathroom. "do you like my outfit doll " i turn and see her outfit. large short sleeved white button up shirt, loose black tie and baggy black trousers. "gotta do my makeup now "

i drag her to my bed and get her to sit down, i straddle her lap and lean over to grab her makeup bag. "can i do your makeup innie " she nods, a small smile lighting up her face.

i gently hold her face, trying to recreate her eyeliner. i finish up the first eye, the sharp edges of liner making her eye look intimidating, i move onto her other eye and recreate the look. i put a small bit of glitter onto her eye lid. i show her the mirror, she smiles. "thankyou pixie, go change im going to do my hair " she gives me a small kiss.

i get up and get my outfit for the party, going into my bathroom and changing. cropped black blazer, white button up and black tie. my shirt tucked into my black pleated skirt. i pull up my knee high socks and smile. i mess up my hair and come back into the room.

i see jeongin for the first time ever tie her hair up. she had it in a high pony tail, a few strands around her face. i sit in front of her, the hairbrush still in hand. i watch her smile grow through the mirror, she brushes my messy hair into a straight, slightly curly look. "thankyou innie " she kisses the top of my head.

i already have my makeup done, going for my usual look. "shall we start going " she asks while putting her shoes on, i do the same. my usual black platform and she puts her boots on, we get downstairs and jeongin puts her coat on.

"aaaaah im so excited to see our boys " i hold her hand as we leave the house. the extremely cold december air makes me regret my lack of coat, but anything for the outfit.

"people are already setting fireworks off " jeongin notices the sky filled with colour. i swing our hands as we walk, looking up at the fireworks. while walk jeongin hums a song that she has stuck in her head while i kick at the snow on the ground, resulting in me nearly falling multiple times.

"how much longer until we are at mins ???? " i continously complain, the cold getting worse. jeongin does eventually stops infront of a big house.

"we're here " she smiles as we walk towards the door, before we can knock it opens to a very excited minho.

"you two look amazing " he stops and looks down at our intertwined hands "is there anything new going on with you two "

jeongin squeezes my hand to stop herself from smiling "nothing i can think of " minho gives us a suspicious look but let's us in. we walk in and "oh wow, how many people did you invite "

"what i told people to bring whoever, apparently its the first big party of the school year ?! " minho leads us to our friend group before taking a seat on hyunjin. this action making hyunjin make a dramatic noise.

"omg we haven't seen you two since college " chan speaks up while staring at our hands. "anything new " me and jeongin smile at eachover before giving him our answer.

jeongin sits down next to seungmin, not letting my hand go she drags me down onto her. "got a new phone case " she smiles at chan while i poke seungmins cheek, after four pokes seungmin turns their head and tries to bite my finger. "hey seungmin biting felix is my job "

"stop " i turn to look at jeongin and pat her on the head "no more " she smiles. i look at our friends, after confirming that nobody is looking i give jeongin a quick kiss.

"can you not be cute this isn't good for my heart " jeongin complains while i turn back to our friend who still haven't looked over. spoke too soon, jisung is smiling at me.