1

ART: Juliyadel.

-

Amity was walking down the halls. It was the first day of school and also the first day of grade 12. Although she was top student, she DESPISED school.

The only thing she loved was music, and Boscha, Skara and Luz of course.

Her best friends since kindergarten. Well for Boscha and Skara. Amity met Luz in grade 9.

Luz was a blunt person. She was always honest but it wasnt in a good way. She was confident but always got into fights. Although, she had a soft spot for her friends.

Boscha was just an asshole. But she could be a huge softie, like to her girlfriend but she always sends death glares to others but i'm pretty sure half the school knows shes a big softie cause of how much she cuddles up to her girlfriend in class.

Skara is just annoying. She's an energetic and childish person. Although shes 19, shes probably more childish than a child itself.

Anyways,

Amity was walking to her new locker and when she got there she noticed Luz struggling to get her books from the stupid monster locker.

"Having trouble, Luz?" Amity commented, grinning a bit. Luz turned her head to Amity and scoffed.

"Jeez, did you even brush your hair today, Amity?" Luz commented back. Amity rolled her eyes, "You know my hair is styled like this, Luz." She replied.

Luz shrugged, "Can you at least help me with my stupid books." She asked. "Sure, but give me something in return." Amity said.

"What the fuck do you want, some ice cream? Fuck you, Amity." Luz replied, forcing her books to get out the locker.

"Rude, I just wanted to borrow the 9th book of The Good Witch Azura from you." Amity muttered.

Luz sighed, knowing what she said. She took a book out from her side bag and she shoved it onto Amity's face.

"Here." She said, flatly. Amity grabbed the book from her face and grinned. "Always knew you were a softie for me." Amity commented, flicking Luz' beanie.

Luz put her beanie back in the right place and just rolled her eyes. She hid her small smile and responded with, "See you later, Amity."

The abomination witch waved with a small grin and she got back to getting her book after she saw the multi-track witch leave.

She took her history book and headed to class. When she got there she saw a brand new professor and it seemed that only one of her friends were in her history class. She saw Augustus and smiled.

She walked up to the illusionist, "Is this seat taken?" she asked, referring to the seat next to the boy. Augustus smiled, "Yep, by you. Sit down, Blighty."

Amity gave him a small grin, "Will do, Goops." Gus rolled his eyes, "I thought only Eda called me that but now you too."

"Edalyn is strange, but not as strange as you." Amity commented. "Where did that even come from?" Gus complained, with a hint of a small voice crack.

Amity turned her head to the board and she unexpectedly saw the professor staring at her and Gus. She bowed and apologized and the professor nodded.

They got back to teaching the class and Amity sighed in relief.

-

"You didn't eat lunch, did you?" Amity asked. "You know i don't eat lunch. The lunch here is gross." Luz clarified.

"That doesn't mean you don't eat, Luz." Amity said. "Why do you even care so much, it's just food." Luz commented.

"Yeah and food keeps you alive. Go back in the cafeteria and eat." Amity answered.

"Can you at least come with me? I let you borrow my Azura book." Luz asked.

"Okay, fine. I just need you to eat." Amity replied.

She closed the book and held it in her hand, tightly. Just in case someone tried to touch it, Luz didn't like when people touch her stuff, especially without permission.

Luz grinned to herself as she grabbed the Blight's hand. She held onto it until they got to the cafeteria. Although, Amity didn't mind. She had a liking to people who held her hand. It felt nice to her.

"You better eat, or else i'm kicking your fucking ass." Amity reasoned. "Alright, alright." Luz answered, rather quickly.

Amity let go of the multi-track witches hand and left to go find an empty seat.

It was always crowded during lunch break.

The abomination witch found a small area and sat down on one of the two chairs. She opened her book and read another chapter.

"Alright, i got food, but the bitch ass cafeteria lady didn't have a fork or spoon so i have to use chopsticks." Luz complained.

"Okay, and?" Amity asked. "I don't know how to use chopsticks." Luz clarified.

"You're fucking kidding." Amity said. "Uh, no i'm not." Luz answered.

"Tell me how the actual fuck am i supposed to explain to your bitch ass, how to use chopsticks." Amity asked.

"You dont, now feed me." Luz said. "Just eat the sushi with your hands." Amity replied. "You're gonna find me disgusting when i do that." Luz responded.

"I already find you disgusting." Amity commented.

"Just feed me, Amity." Luz asked. "Fine, but this is only for today." Amity said.

Luz nodded and Amity then grabbed the chopsticks. She ripped off the wrapper and snapped the chopsticks in half.

"Wait!" Luz suddenly asked. "What is it?" Amity questioned. "Give me the wrapper." Luz said.

Amity gave Luz the wrapper and stared at her hands as she turned the wrapper into a ring looking shape.

"Here you go!" Luz said, putting the ring shaped wrapper onto Amity's finger.

"Thanks but eat." Amity responded.

She picked up the sushi while Luz looked in amazement. She really wondered how people used chopsticks without struggling.

Amity then furrowed her eyebrows when she held the sushi to Luz's face. All she did was stare at her and it was getting very uncomfortable.

Little did she know she was looking at the sushi.

"Can you open your goddamn mouth." Amity suddenly asked. "Oh, sorry, Amity." Luz then proceeded to open her mouth and Amity put the sushi in.

"You guys are a cute couple." Someone said.

Amity and Luz both looked at the boy, while Amity scrunched her nose up in disgust. Luz grinned and responded with, "Thanks, we already know though."

Amity then smacked the back of Luz's head while the boy started to back away.

"You fucking idiot." Amity commented. "Sorry, Blighty." Luz replied, scratching her head to make the pain go away.

"You better be."