3

ART: Sparrow_Ri. Love this artist btw <3

(My introduction of Mattholomule. Also Matt has blue hair, with a bit of brown, similar to Amity)
-

Mattholomule was walking through the beautiful nature and was taking photos with his newly bought camera.

He wondered how nature was this beautiful. Although, it wasn't as beautiful as Augustus. He was stunning. His style was nice too.

Fashion always mattered to Mattholomule. But he also loved Augustus' personality. He was sweet and generous, his amusement amazed Matt. Whenever Gus saw human things his eyes lit up like stars. It was pretty.

He also found it adorable how Luz and Augustus wore matching beanies. It was cute and it symbolized their close friendship.

But enough of that,

Today Mattholomule was going to meet Augustus to go on another adventure.

It was the day they'd go camping. A human thing that Luz had told Gus to do.

The only thing that caught Mattholomule off guard was that Luz insisted to go, it wasn't a surprise though. They didn't know how to camp at all.

Mattholomule didn't actually have a problem with Luz tagging along. Although, he did want to go alone with Augustus.

As the construction witch was walking through the nature a bike bell rung and Mattholomule saw a bright smile come his way.

"Hello Matt!" Gus shouted. "Hey Augustus." Mattholomule smiled.

Gus stopped the bike and got off, running to hug Mattholomule. He hugged him gently, he never hugged him like he was gonna crush his bones like he would with Luz.

As Augustus was hugging Mattholomule his scroll rang.

Gus picked up the call. "Hey Luz, anything wrong?" He asked. "Nope, everythings good but do you mind if Amity tags along?" Luz asked.

"Um, no but if you're gonna invite Amity then we might as well invite Willow too." Gus suggested. "Yeah sure, i dont mind. I just wanted Amity to come cause her parents are being a bunch of assholes." Luz clarified.

"Makes sense. Well ok, i'll go pick up Willow." Augustus said. "Alright, see you later Gus!" Luz replied.

Augustus hung up and turned his head to Mattholomule. "I guess we're picking up Willow." Gus said.

Mattholomule frowned, "Okay." He responded, plainly.

Mattholomule hopped on Gus' bike and held his hands onto his stomach just incase he fell. Matt had a huge fear of falling, but really, who doesn't?

"Alright, the Park house we go!"

-

"Wait so what do i do again?" Luz questioned. "You smack my ass like a drum is what." Amity joked. "Seriously, Luz. You took us here." She reasoned.

Gus hid his small smile from almost laughing at Amity's joke and Mattholomule did the same. On the other hand Willow just stood there, staring at their childish acts.

Although, she smiled a bit too.

Willow then summoned her scroll by the cause of hearing a scroll call. She saw the contact and sighed. Boscha The Closet Nerd.

"Yes, Boscha?" Willow started. "What do you mean yes, Boscha. I just missed you." Boscha whined.

"You usually need something." Willow clarified. "Hm," Boscha hummed. "okay, maybe sometimes but right now i just want to talk to you, i'm bored you know." She finished.

"Mhm, sure. But maybe when i come to your manor. Bye bye for now my love." Willow said.

Boscha saw that Willow hung up and she sighed. "Whatever, i can just hang with Skara. Not like shes on a stupid human trip like bro, bro." Boscha complained.

"Argg.. I WANT TO SEE WILLOW!" Boscha screamed.

She rushed downstairs and put her iconic grudgby jacket on. She pushed the door open and slammed it closed after she got out.

Boscha ran all the way to the ice cream shop and ordered a container of mint chocolate ice cream. She then sat down and started to eat.

She took her scroll out and stalked her friends Penstagram pages by the cause of her boredom.

ART: SleepyAsh013.

"Heh, back when they were dating huh

"Heh, back when they were dating huh." Boscha sighed. "They still have feelings for each other but they just won't admit it."

"What idiots." Boscha commented. "Also that green hair was not looking good. Purple suits her way better, glad she changed that."

"Who are you taking too..?" A random person questioned.

"To my scroll, who else? Your dumbass?" Boscha asked.

The person walked away in embarrassment. "That's what i thought bitch!" Boscha said.

"Okay, this was a horrible idea. Let's just go back." Amity suggested. "I agree." Luz said.
"Also you kept the ring?" Luz asked, referring to her wrapper ring she put on Amity.

Amity looked down at the ring, "Yeah, obviously." Amity responded.

-

Sorry for the short chap again. Still no ideas.