6

ART: M.Createzz.

-

Amity made her decision, she knew Luz would be happy to hear that she did so she promised herself that she'd tell her right when she made up her mind.

She was heading to the first class of Wednesday and it was mathematics. When Amity entered she was blasted with a surprise.

Luz was in her mathematics class, how ironic.

Luz was clicking her pen until she noticed Amity was staring at her. She grinned and waved.

Amity then smiled and walked up to Luz to claim the seat next to her.

"Hello, darling." Amity greeted. "Sup!" Luz responded, with a proud grin on her face.

Amity giggled a bit from the big difference of their greetings, Amity was more formal while Luz was... I guess swag?

"Luz, i have something to tell you." Amity suddenly said. Luz stared at her in a confused way. "Is it bad..?" Luz asked, very unsure of what to say.

"No, idiot." Amity responded. "Wow, okay," Luz said, "well, go on then." Luz finished.

"I've-"

The new teacher walked in and shouted, "Silence!"

Amity frowned and ripped a piece of paper off her mathematics notebook and wrote, "I'll say it later." She passed it onto Luz's desk and Luz looked at her in confusion.

She took the paper, shrugged, wrote down an "Ok :)" on the back side of the paper and handed the piece back.

Amity read the small note and smiled at the smiley face. She turned to Luz and nodded.

Amity never really talked in class, she didn't want to ruin her reputation as top student. Her parents would kill her.

As the professor was teaching a certain someone ran into the class.

"Why are you late?" The teacher asked.

Boscha stared at the class and pointed at herself, "Me?" She questioned, dumbly.

"Yes, you." The teacher spoke. I saw Boscha gulp and she scratched her neck. "Um... I was doing something?" She responded.

I saw the teacher clench her teeth, "Sit down, this instance." The teacher suddenly said, in a higher pitch.

Boscha bowed as an apology but the teacher just looked more mad so she speed-walked up to me and claimed the seat for the rest of the year.

Amity heard Boscha mutter a, "What a scary teacher" Under her breath and she laughed quietly.

Boscha then looked at Amity from the corner of her eye and grinned. "Wow, how ironic. You're here too." Boscha suddenly said.

"Yes, i am." Amity smirked. "I'm here too!" Luz whispered.

Boscha saw Luz's tiny head pop out from behind Amity's and grinned. "You too, freak."

-

Amity decided to take Luz to the garden to do her confession instead. It wouldn't be a romantic confession if it was in class.

"So, you gonna tell me now?" Luz questioned. "Yes, darling. I was just about too." Amity responded.

"I have a confession today." Amity spoke.

Luz tilted her head in confusion and blinked. "Confession?" She questioned. "Did you make your decision?" She asked.

Amity flushed red, "Well... Yes, i did." Luz raised her left eyebrow, "It's not a no, right?" Luz asked. Amity shook her head a no.

"I.. Do want to get back together." Amity revealed.

Luz almost broke into tears but she hid it, "Really?" Luz questioned, unsure of her answer.

"Really." Amity confirmed.

"Okay," Luz started, "can we cuddle and play video games like we always did?" Luz finished.

Amity smiled, "Of course, my love."

-

Just a short chap but now we know they're back together, all of the next chapters will be wholesome, no angst for any of you. Maybe lol.