4

ART: M.Createzz. I ADORE HER ART.

TW?: Mentions of violence. (Kind of)

-

"I'm not a closeted nerd." Boscha said. "You are." Willow confirmed. "Not." Boscha clarified.

"Love, you read like 5 books a day and you watch a bunch of documentaries. You also love science, slash chemistry." Willow said.

"So? That doesn't mean i'm a nerd." Boscha defended. "Suit yourself." Willow said.

"Oh i will suit myself."

"Stage 1, denial." Mattholomule commented. "Where did you even come from, Matt." Boscha questioned.

"Our mom's fucking coochie." Mattholomule replied.

"Smart answer, now get the fuck out of my face." Boscha said. Matt raised his hands and walked away.

Boscha then saw Bria. A Glandus student that had A LOT, of hatred towards Mattholomule.
So much that she crossed schools just to.. probably beat him up.

Knowing Mattholomule is a weak ass. She ran to Bria grabbed her by the hair. "You aren't supposed to be here. Our school, our rules."

Boscha stared at her dead in the eyes. "Okay, okay. I get it, now let me go!" Bria said. "How about no. I'm taking you out the school, myself." Boscha responded.

Bria's eyes furrowed, and as Boscha was about to drag the girl out the school Willow looked at her girlfriend in disappointment.

"Let the kid go, their only like 15." Willow said. Boscha frowned, "But this is the bitch that hates my brother. That guy is the sweetest kid i know." Boscha reasoned.

"Why do you hate him anyway?" Boscha asked, with her mouth still being frowned.

"He stole my crush away from me!" Bria complained. "Jeez what a noisy kid. No wonder they left you for him."

"Gus is mine!" Bria shouted. "Augustus?" Boscha laughed, "Oh jeez, you dont deserve Gus, that kid is as sweet as my brother. They deserve to have each other though."

"Anyways, can i please bring this girl out? She's trespassing anyway." Boscha reasoned.

Willow sighed but nodded.

"Great, see you in a sec, Princess!" Boscha grinned and brought Bria outside of Hexside borders and to the Glandus grounds.

"See you next week, kid. Hope i get to beat you up soon, toodles!" Boscha waved and left to go meet up with Willow again for lunch, leaving Bria there, traumatized.

-

"What'd you get on your science quiz, Boscha?" Amity questioned. "100%, why?" Boscha asked, chewing her food.

Amity scrunched her nose up in disgust from the chewing while talking but then responded with, "Nothing, just wondering."

Boscha shrugged and got back to eating her pasta.

"Luz, eat." Amity said. "Mm.. I'm not hungry." Luz responded. "You haven't ate all day." Amity replied.

"Why are you always telling me to eat, it's not like you're my girlfriend anymore." Luz said. "Maybe, i'm not. But that doesn't stop me from caring about you." Amity reasoned.

Boscha looked at the two of them and started to chew loudly to get them to yell at her instead.

Couldn't let the girlfriends fight.

Amity then turned her head to Boscha as she heard her chew loudly and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Can you stop chewing so loudly, Boscha." Amity asked. "Yeah sure." Boscha responded, continuing to chew loudly.

Amity clenched her teeth. That was her biggest pet peeve, she hated when people chewed loudly, it was disgusting.

Luz saw the way Amity's teeth clenched and got a bit worried. She brought the abomination witch into a hug and patted her head a bit. "Stop being so angry, Amity."

"I wouldn't be if you just ate." Amity said. "Damn, thats how you repay me after calming you down?" Luz responded.

"I didn't mean it in that way-"

"Amity, i know you're joking, stop worrying." Luz clarified. "Oh." Was all that came out of Amity's mouth.

"Okay whatever. Just eat, Luz!" Amity yelled. "Okay, fine. I'll eat," Luz grinned, "only if you feed me again."

"Sure, but you better eat, okay?" Amity asked. Not like she'd take no for an answer anyway.

Luz nodded with a bright smile on her face and Amity couldn't hide her own, no matter how hard she tried.

She picked up her chopsticks and fed Luz some of her own lunch, because Luz hates the cafeteria food, like a lot.

After she fed her lunch to Luz she stared at Boscha.

"Was that whole chewing shit just so we didn't argue?" Amity questioned. "Yeah," Boscha shrugged. "why else would i be chewing so loudly." She finished.

Amity rolled her eyes. "What a sweetheart." She thought.

"Anyways i gotta blast, i miss Willow." Boscha said. She waved and left off to go meet her girlfriend.

The abomination witch then turned her head back to Luz and she saw her jamming out to her music with her earpods in.

Amity took her chopsticks once again and grabbed her food. She then touched Luz's face to get her attention.

"Hm??" Luz hummed. "Eat, darl-" Amity flushed red. "Luz, Luz." Amity corrected.

Luz smiled warmly, getting called darling by Amity always made her happy. Now that they broke up, it just didn't feel right.

Was breaking up a mistake?

"I know we're just friends again but," Luz stopped to think how to word this, "you can still call me darling." Luz smiled.

"Would that make it weird?" Amity questioned.

"Not to me it won't." Luz reassured. Amity frowned, "I know we decided to break up but.. Maybe that was a mistake. I mean, nothing was wrong with our relationship. We just decided to break up and become friends again but- what was the reason?" Amity asked.

Luz then looked away from Amity to think. But she couldn't. There was no reason, they never broke up for a good reason because there was none. It was a mistake. They loved each other and they cared.

Breaking up.. was a mistake.

"It was a mistake." Luz said.