5

ART: Karely_arts.

-

"Oh wow, what an artist." Luz laughed. "Do not even disrespect my drawing, Boscha is WAY worse then me!" Amity blushed.

"Mm.. Okay, i can't disagree there." Luz said. "What the fuck do you mean, i'm such an artist?" Boscha said, barging into the conversation.

 "What the fuck do you mean, i'm such an artist?" Boscha said, barging into the conversation

"What the actual fuck." Amity said. "Bro, it's not even in the centre of the page and is that you? You made yourself look fucking hideous." Luz commented.

"Agreed." Amity said.

"You guys are just mean. Also you guys have that in common, #girlfriends." Boscha said, giving them a peace sign pose.

"Can't believe Willow likes you." Amity said. "What do you mean? I'm amazing." Boscha responded. "Mhm.." Luz hummed,

(in disagreement)

"Well, i think we can all agree Luz is the best artist here." Amity commented. Luz shrugged, "Sure."

"Anyways, when are you two gonna get back together?" Boscha questioned. "We are only seeing each other right now." Amity confirmed.

"Blah, blah, blah. Seeing each other huh? You might as well just date again." Boscha suggested.

"We're.. still making our decision." Amity said. Luz frowned. "I've already made mine though.." She muttered.

"Yeah okay, whatever. Not like i can do anything." Boscha shrugged.

The monster bell yelled while everyone got up and dashed out of class.

As Amity got up, Luz grabbed her hand. "Hm?" Amity questioned. "Can't we just, not wait?" Luz whispered.

Amity frowned, "I.. don't think i'm ready yet." Amity responded. The abomination witch sat back on her seat. She took Luz's beanie off and put it on herself, and said.

"I promise i'll make a decision, Luz. Just be patient with me, okay?" Amity asked. Luz looked up to Amity and smiled, it was forced but some of it was still genuine. "Alright."

Luz then got up and held her hand out for Amity to hold, she did as Luz wanted and they both left art class.

"So, you, me, date after class?" Luz asked. Amity turned her head to Luz, "Sure." She smiled.

Luz slicked her hair back, "You can keep my beanie, i have like 5 back at the Owl House." She admitted. Amity raised her left eyebrow, "5? Dont you have 7?" Amity asked. "Jeez, you remember that?" Luz asked.

"Yeah, duh."

They both left the classroom and went outside the school.

"So, where are you taking me?" Amity asked. "Cotton, you know i'm always secretive when it comes to our dates." Luz said.

Amity smiled, "Just teasing, darling."

When they arrived Amity was in confusion, Luz took her to the library. She wasn't complaining though, she loved to read.

Although, why would Luz take her to the library as a date?

"You took me to the library as a date?" Amity questioned, "What? No," Luz said, "why would i take you to a place where you work every week?" Luz reasoned.

Amity raised her left eyebrow, "Where are you taking me then?" She asked. "Well i was originally gonna take you to the science museum but then i realized you liked art better so i'm taking you to the art museum."

Amity looked at the art museum off the corner of her eye and smiled, "Who knew you were so thoughtful." Amity teased. Luz flushed red and hid her face in embarrassment.

"No need to be embarrassed, darling. I'm just teasing." Amity grinned. "Can we go in now?" Luz questioned, still hiding her face a bit.

"Mm." Amity hummed in agreement and they went in the art museum.

-
It was almost midnight and Luz was getting a bit impatient, of course, she didn't want to rush Amity but Luz just couldn't wait.

She was tired of waiting. She just wanted them to get back together. When they were a couple before they were the best.

They had great dates and they cuddled everyday. Luz would pick Amity up to go to school together and they'd laugh happily.

Now it was just awkward, but now they have a chance to get back together. Luz had a second chance and she didn't want to ruin it.

She was afraid that if Amity didn't want to get back together with her they'd be done for.

She thought they wouldn't even be friends because it'd be to awkward.

But she was wrong.

Amity did want to get back together but she was afraid what her parents would say. Her parents never approved of their relationship.

She hated that. There was no reason for her parents to hate Luz or her relationship with her.

They were... perfect.