Lincoln county High

It's Dahlia's sophomore year. Her and Her older brother Dexter who was a senior, had bought their school supplies and was waiting for the first day. 

Billy had been taken in by his grandparents when he wasn't even two months old and he had been going to school since he was old enough to learn. He was also a sophomore and was looking forward to getting back into school. During the last few weeks of school before summer. Billy had seen the nost beautiful girl he had ever seen, but hadn't really had the chance to meet her. And this year he was determined to meet her.

(Time skip)
The first day of school.
Dahlia, and her cousin Dakota were walking to their first class, when Dahlia and A boy collided. Their bag spilling on the floor. "Oh My Gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" Billy said as they both scrambled for their stuff. "It's alright, no worries. No one was fataly hur..." Dahlia trailed of when she looked up at Billy. He was the most handsome boy she'd ever seen. He smiled and helped her. " I'm Billy by the way." He says, shyly. She was still stunned. " I'm Dahlia, pleasure to meet you." She says snapping out of her stupor and taking his outstretched hand. "Dahlia, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Billy thinks. It was love at first sight and after that first meeting Billy and Dahlia started hanging out. Which turned into them dating through high school.