Baby kicks for the first time

Dahlia and Billy were sitting on their porch swing one night. Billy had one arm around Dahlia and the other resting on her bump. Next thing Billy knew, he felt a small foot kick against his hand. After first he looked surprised and then really happy. He looked gently at Dahlia who smiled softly and kissed him.

Buck and Naomi were asleep, Buck had his arms wrapped around Naomi's bump. All of a sudden, Buck woke up from a dead sleep. He had felt a small hand press against his. He sat up and looked at Naomi who had also woken up. They smiled at each other and kissed. Then Buck pulled the covers up a little further to keep his wife and unborn baby warm. Then the two of them went back to sleep.

Jane and Jimmy had the day off from work and school. They were taking full advantage of it. They had slept until 8:00 which was a rarity for them And  planned to just be together. Jane had got up first, dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast. It wasn't long before she felt a strong pair of arms wrap around her bump and her husband lay his head on her shoulder. She  looks at him and kisses him. Suddenly there's a hardy thump against Jimmy's hand making Both Jane and Jimmy smile brightly.

Ike and Cerise were sitting reading together, on their couch. Cerise jumped, making Ike look at her worriedly. She smiled gently and placed his hand on her bump. A few seconds later, Ike feels a little hand hit up against his. He looks at Cerise with a sweet little look of awe, she smiles gently cupping the side of his face and they kiss. He builds a little nest of blankets and pillows for Cerise to rest in and be comfortable.

Cody had come home from work and found Mia in the kitchen. She was in the process of washing dishes and supper cooking. He told her hello and kissed her twice and enveloping her in a hug. His eyes open wide when he feels a tiny foot kick against his arm that's wrapped around Mia's side. "Was that the Baby?" He asks in surprise. "Uh huh, they've been doing that on and off all day!" Mia says happily. Cody gets a big grin on his face and starts singing "I'm going to be a Daddy, I'm really going to be a Daddy!" Mia giggled at her husband's antics.

Kid was holding Lou as she slept.All of a sudden he felt a kick against his hand that rested on his wife's belly. He looked at her and she smiled back as they leaned into kiss.

Doc and Belinda are sitting injoying a quiet evening. Belinda was sitting knitting and Doc was finishing a puzzle when all of sudden Belinda gasps sharply. Josiah turns to look At belinda. She smiles takes his hand and places it gently on her bump . The baby kicks again and Doc smiles and holds Belinda.