Chapter 10: Three Makes a Crowd

By the time I awoke, both males were still asleep next to me. Tamlin's front was pressed up against my back, his warmth luring me to surrender to sleep. I was facing Rhys, my head nuzzled into his chest securely, his legs interlaced with mine. We were all still completely nude, I soon became aware of. Perhaps my mates were not actually asleep, as I felt not one, but two hard ons pressed into my bare flesh.
"Good morning, Alanna Darling." Rhys cooed into my ear, swiftly biting it and then kissing the sting. Tamlin was quick to react, grabbing my hips from behind and giving my a reassuring squeeze.
"Did you sleep well, love?" My blonde mate asked, massaging and leaving open mouthed kisses on my bruises from the night before. It was hard to speak clearly when I was both still tired and impending pleasure was coursing through my veins. I didn't know how I managed.
"Yes. It's been a long time since I've slept so deeply..." I admitted, reaching up to give Rhys a sweet kiss on the lips, turning my neck and giving Tamlin the same treatment.
It was important to equally show display of affection to my mates to prevent jealousy. It seemed to be common sense, somehow.
"I wonder why. It's not like you had two high lords between those beautiful thighs last night." Rhys purred into my ear, arousing me even more. I felt the pre-cum from the tip of Tamlin's cock start to leak in-between my legs, dauntingly close to my heating core. Rhys trailed a finger down my body, making sure to stop at each breast and give the peaked nipples a soft pull. He grinned like a cat upon feeling my entrance.
"Already darling? I can't say I'm surprised..."
"Of course she's soaked, Rhysand. Females normally can hardly contain themselves after getting a taste of their one mate." He kissed my neck, sucking the tender flesh and blowing on it. "Imagine what that times two would do to them..."
Rhysand's fingers ventured inside of me, my walls engulfing his digits. A lude sound filled the air when he began moving them in a "come hither" motion. My back arched, pressing into Tamlin's cock and making him growl behind me. This only fueled me to begin grinding on him, feeling his foreskin lift and lower with each thrust of my hips. It also added to the deep movement of Rhys's fingers, which were pumping even harder into my g-spot now.
"Godsss—please!" I cried out when Tamlin's hand slipped around my thigh to begin rubbing my bundle of nerves, bringing me dangerously to my end.
"Yeah sweetheart? Cum for your mates. Go on, let us feel that sweet little cunt gush on our fingers." Rhys's dirty words would be the death of me, I soon found as I climaxed at the hands of the two males. I knew Tamlin was dangerously veering off the edge of his own orgasm, by the way he held my hips to keep me from grinding against him anymore.
"Good girl." Rhys cooed into my ear. Tamlin, ever so non verbal at times simply gave me a pat in-between my legs, rubbing the insides of my thighs.
"I want you to cum in me first today." I announced to Tamlin, seeing that last night he got Rhys's sloppy seconds. The lust in his eyes flickered like a candle flame at my words.
Without second thought, the lord of spring flipped me over so that my arse was up and my elbows were resting on the lavish bedding. Rhys moved in front of me, his cock so hard it pressed against his pelvis.
"Guess this means I get to try out that pretty mouth today." He crooned at me, putting a middle and index finger against my bottom lip. I licked them teasingly, opening my mouth before him. He let me suck on his fingers, no doubt imagining what it would feel like if it was his dick instead. 
"Are you ready?" Tamlin asked from behind me. Spreading me open to see my dripping core. Rhys didn't bother to take his fingers out as I forced a 'mmhmm' to come out.
His cock lined up with me, teasingly bumping into my clit over and over again. It took me by surprise when he finally submitted to his carnal desire and slid it inside of me. My walls swallowed it instantly, his full length able to penetrate me fully due to the position. He didn't stop until his heavy balls hit the back of me with a soft 'tap'.
Rhys traced the head of his pretty cock over my lips. I looked up at him with my emerald irises and presented my tongue for him to slide his lengthy member onto. He did just that, not stopping until the head hit my uvula.
"Mother above why do you have to feel this good?" Tamlin groaned, his cock pounding in and out of me like an siphon, drawing out my wetness and making it drip down my leg. Meanwhile, Rhys had the most beautiful look on his face I'd ever seen. It was as though he reached true enlightenment in my mouth, his jaw slack and his eyelids fluttering.
I reached between my legs to rub my sensitive clit again, but my wrist was grabbed and put back down by Tamlin as he began to play with it himself. I moaned around my bats length, the vibrations adding to the intensity. I knew my mates were close by the way their hips stuttered in their languid movements.
"That's right—I'm going to fill you. Mark you as mine. Fuckkk..." My blonde mate began to drill me now harder and faster than before, his balls slapping against me so hard I thought the wind would have been knocked out of me if I didn't know better.
Rhys announced he was cumming with a guttural snarl, warm slightly salty liquid slipping down my throat as he massaged my jaw gently with his thumbs.
Tamlin was soon to follow, and as was I. My clit began to twitch under his fingers as I came, clenching down on his cock and causing him to paint my insides white.
I nearly fell down when they both pulled out of my holes, Rhys catching me in his arms as Tamlin steadying my hips to prevent it.
They both just held me for a moment, lazily kissing and drawing patterns on my sore flesh.
"Let's get you a bath, yeah?" Rhys cooed down at me. Tamlin headed to the bathing room to start filling the porcelain tub.
Did they mean that they were going to bathe me...together? I pondered, fantasies flooding my mind. A knowing look from Rhys told me my answer.