*drumroll*

Hi, to my few readers. So if you didn't know, I have an extremely busy schedule with school and advanced classes, clubs, college prepping, and a job that I'm fixing to get interviewed for; putting all of this into consideration, I've made a decision.

I wasn't really too happy with how quickly I wrote the last few chapters (well, they weren't posted quickly, but I typed them in 30 minutes each) and I think it deserved a lot more thought. So as of now, I'm hitting the pause button and I'm going to go back and fix all the grammar and add in all the minute details that were probably important. And honestly, I really do have better ideas for stories than this one, but I have no motivation. It's kind of like running for me: I can't enjoy running unless there's some sort of motivation. Now before I get a couple pernicious glares, I'm just gonna say why I might end up canceling this as a whole; I'm in English right now, and when I go back through these chapters, there are giant gaping wholes that I forgot to put plaster over before I progressed with the story. And for that, I apologize.

So in conclusion, I'm halting the story for editing, and I might not even continue it....If I don't, I'll start another, more interesting story (a Hunger Games, Maze Runner, Mortal Instruments cross-over thing that I've been sitting on for about a year). Anywho.

This is really awk to end. Uhm.

Love you(??????!!!!),

Ashtonxoxo