Falling For You (and off this rooftop) ~ Andy Reed (Harvest Town)

"Yoohoo!" [Name] paid no mind to the loud voice shouting as it was normal for the little town to be this lively in the morning. In the distance, he could see some of the women have their dance class like they usually do in the morning in the town's square. [Name] just assumes the shout was from one of them (probably Elaine) motivating the others as he sent a wave and politely greeted them when he passed by.

Jessie had sent a bright smile and cute wave at him. Sweetly greeting him and asking if he wanted to join in their dance class and had to [Name] politely decline as he has plans already to do today and he shouldn't be delayed. But he did promise to join another day when he isn't busy as [Name] saw Jessie's small pouting face. That girl was too cute to say no...

Lulu on the other hand had huffed, crossing her arms on top of her chest and turning her back at him as he did. [Name] had to stop himself from rolling his eyes and chuckle at her reactions.

It seems like she was still mad at him for chopping down a tree and not replanting it the other day. It wasn't his fault when he felt tired and passed out before he could replant the trees he cut down. Shaking his head, [Name] made a mental note to himself to give Lulu some mushroom soup tomorrow to have her in a better mood.

He passed by the buildings of Harvest Town to the road out of town and into South Mount where his destination was the ancient mines. Lately, he had been needing some more copper to get David to make him more water sprinklers for his farm to ease his duties.

As much as [Name] enjoyed farming, watering the crops had been such a hassle, especially after doing more tasks around town to make sure the community was happy- it was the least he can do after his first... life. This was his second chance to make sure he lived with no regrets, and at that moment [Name] needs to get copper before he regrets not doing so by the end of the week.

"Little farm owner!" [Name] stopped on his steps as his eyebrows furrowed. Someone was calling to him. [Name] knows the person shouting meant to be him as the 'little farm owner' the voice yelled, and only one person in town calls anyone that. Specifically, who calls him that.

Looking around, [Name] was confused as a small frown formed on his lips. He didn't see the caller anywhere. Not in the plaza behind him or the entrance area of the bar nor the Resort Villa.

'Where was he?' [Name] thought as he tried to look for Andy in the area.

"Hey, up here!" [Name] did what he was told. Turning his head towards the bar, [Name] looked up to the rooftop of the building and had to double take at what he saw. Looking at the surrounding area again, [Name] looked at Andy on the rooftop and his frown faltered while [Name] was sure he was going to get a heart attack and stroke upon seeing where the redhead was.

"Andy?" Calling out to the bar owner, worry evident in [Name]'s voice as he didn't know whether to shout at Andy to get down or just go up there and slap some sense into the usually gentle and easy going bartender was doing something dangerous like this. The said man only sent him a grin and waved his hand.

"Hey there little farm owner!" Andy happily greeted as [Name] gripped the straps of his bag tightly, worried for the redhead if he ever falls. His worries worsened when he noticed Andy was holding a bottle of liquor and from his position down below, it seems like there are a few more bottles on the beams of the rooftop.

Shit, Andy was drunk...

[Name] was about to shout at Andy about why he was drinking so early in the morning (it was still seven in the morning for fucks sake) and to get down before he falls off the building. But before he could get his questions out, Andy talked again.