A Fan ~ Nishimiya Ryō (Sanrio Danshi)

"Oi, [Last name]-kun!" The said male stopped swinging the bat he was holding as he looked in the direction of one of his teammates that had called for him. Tilting his head to the side to indicate he was listening, his teammate only gave him a sly grin as they approached him. The [Hair color] haired male quirk a brow at the grin of the other male to him.

"Do you need something, captain?" [Name] had asked the grinning captain of the baseball club, rather confused he was when the older male arrived beside him. The captain only shakes his head and sling an arm on his neck, making [Name] let out a huff as he had to slouch a bit since he was much taller than the third year captain.

"You didn't tell us you have a dedicated admirer, [Last name]-kun!" The captain chuckled as the [Hair color] haired male looked more confused than ever. "Well, that's expected from our ace!"

"Pardon?" [Name] had said, confusion evident in his tone. "What do you mean, Takashi-senpai?" He continued as he looked at the third year with a small annoyed frown. The baseball captain also known as Takashi Sasaki could only look at his junior with amusement gleamed in his eyes as he shakes his head.

"My, never pegged you to be dense, [Last name]-kun!" Sasaki had said as he took his arm off the [Hair color] haired male's neck. "And here I thought our ace is more smarter than he looks!"

"Eh? What do you mean by that?" [Name] had said, sending Sasaki an annoyed glare from either that comment on his intelligence or from Sasaki making him slouch from how their height differences were. Perhaps it was both... definitely both...

"Oi, don't go getting mad at me [Last name]-kun," Sasaki had said to his glaring junior as he wiggled his pointer finger side to side while pouting.

"Besides," Sasaki had started as he then grinned at his junior while putting both of his hands on his hips. [Name] could already feel the incoming headache from dealing with his very dramatic captain. "You don't want to look uncool from your adoring fans, right?" The baseball captain teased as [Name]'s right eye twitched from his captain's words. Yup, the headache was coming...

'How annoying...' The [Hair color] haired male had thought about his captain as he looked away from the third year.

"I don't know what you are talking about," [Name] said as he clicked his tongue in annoyance. "If you're just going to tease me and it's nothing important... I'll be going back to practice now, captain," The [Hair color] haired male huffed.

"My, what a debby downer you are, [Last name]-kun," Sasaki pouted as he watched his junior go back to practicing on swinging his bat back and forth. The baseball captain looked at his junior for a while as he then narrowed his eyes, a grin forming on his lips as he saw in the corner of his eyes the familiar blond boy that had been visiting their practices for three weeks now.

"Sorry, I'm late everyone!" Hasegawa Kōta apologized when he had opened the door of the student council room. "Macchi held me back along with Tsucchi," Kōta hastily explained as he slipped inside the room and closed the door while giving the males inside the room a bashful smile.

"Yo, Kōta-kun," Mizuno Yū happily greeted the brown haired male while sporting a large smile on his lips and waving. The blue haired male was sitting comfortably in one of the chairs that were surrounding the table in the room.

Normally, students aren't allowed to stay long in either the faculty or student council room. Fortunately for them, the student council president doesn't mind and had once stated that he would like for other students to know that the student council room is always open to tell him what's the matter and such.

"It is alright, Kōta-kun," Minamoto Seiichiro, the said student council president and captain of the archery club, stated as he softly smiled at the brown haired male.