Whimper Little Lamb ~ Max Brinley (The Quarry)

It all happened so fast. Max's mind was hazy as all he remembered was he and [Name] had a simple discussion as beers were in their hands. Then things started to get more hotter, more warmer as the distance between their bodies slowly became non-existent. It didn't take long for Max from sitting at the end of the couch to too close to [Name]'s body with little to no space between them with hands slowly inching towards each other's body, then to sitting on [Name]'s lap with his arms wrapped around the other's neck with his lips on [Name]'s, eagerly kissing back and liking the way [Name] shove his tongue down inside his mouth and exploring him like the other's hand never stopping too long at their place on his body.

Everything was a blur after that as all Max could remember was that his shirt was the first to go that day, then his pants, and then [Name]'s shirt due to his soft whines about how unfair that he was the only one getting undressed. After that, it was back to lips locked and making out with each other with [Name]'s hand never lingering too long on one place as [Name] guided him to grind his hard-on on the other's own growing erection.

"What would Laura think when she gets home to see her boy toy getting fucked, hm?" [Name] asked the quivering male on his lap, amused as he heard Max let out pretty little whimpers and weak moans from his touches.

"Come on, sugar, what would she do, hm?" [Name] asked as he lazily forced Max to stop squirming on his lap. A grin on his lips as he looked at the pitiful expression on Max's face. "Would Laura dearest like to you see like this, Max? Looking like a pathetic little whore?" His smile never faltered upon the whines escaping from Max's throat. "God, you're such a pretty slut."

All he got were whimpers and choked-out weeps from the redhead as Max looked at him with pretty teary eyes. "P... please..." Max had quietly begged, voice hoarse from the number of times he sobbed already from the overstimulation his body had undergone. "Please [Name]..."

"Please what, sugar?" [Name] asked, teasing in his tone as he look at the man on his lap with amusement. [Name] already knew what the man on his lap wanted. Of course, he does because Max has been begging for it an hour ago. But he wanted to hear it from Max's red, bruised lips themselves. After all, where's the fun of not teasing such a cute little thing like Max Brinly? Max made it easy to tease him, [Name] couldn't help himself, he was just human after all.

"P... please honey?" Max softly whimpered as his nails deep on [Name]'s back when he can feel the other's cock brush against his prostrate, teasing him. God, this was a bit embarrassing as Max bit back the tears threatening to fall. "I... I need you to fuck me. Use me like the slut that I am," Max pathetically whispered as his face heated up from hearing [Name]'s deep chuckle.

"You're so fucking adorable," [Name] said as he placed his lips against Max's red and bruised one. Max seemed to let out a surprised squeak, not expecting the small praise or kiss at all as [Name] had been a bit mean to him but it wasn't unwelcomed at all as Max closed his eyes and eagerly kissed back. Moaning softly as any movement made by any of them had [Name]'s cock shove deeper inside him, brushing and hitting his prostrate.

A gasp left Max's lips when he was pushed off from [Name]'s lap to the side, falling and laying himself stomach-down on the couch. His red, aching dick pressed against the seats which earned a muffled moan from Max. Max looked over his shoulder, only to see [Name] crawling and hovering over him which made Max feel more smaller than when he was on [Name]'s lap before. The look that his boyfriend sent him made Max feel both terrified and excited, especially after what [Name] said next.

"I'm going to fuck you until you won't remember your name, whore," [Name] said— promised as he slid his cock inside Max's hole.

It wasn't considered cheating with Laura when [Name] was his— their boyfriend, well, that's what Max thought, that is. The only problem was that maybe he and [Name] should have talked to Laura about this. After all, a good and healthy polyamorous relationship is having to communicate with one another and built-in trust, all relationships were built in trust— but this was a spur-of-the-moment decision and he wasn't technically breaking anything.