Energetic ~ Welt Yang (Honkai: Star Rail)

Welt Yang was well aware of how... energetic the "youngsters" (as Himeko would call them) of the Astral Express Crew can be. He had been with them for a while now to notice, so of course he is well familiar with how they could bring such chaos whether they mean to or not.

March 7th for example. Welt remembers when he would join them on the expedition with her and Dan Heng and he would often sigh yet be amused at the younger girl's ignorance and excitement. The many times the crew had to run from trouble on a miscommunication from locals was outstanding, now that Welt thinks about it.

Dan Heng had his times as well despite how reserved and quiet the younger man can be. Sometimes actually teasing the girl which would make March 7th often guffawed that Dan Heng had a sense of humour but then get annoyed that it would only show at her expense which causes the two to sometimes fight a bit (mostly due to March 7th not being able to let go of what Dan Heng had said). So yes, you can say that Welt was used to it by now, even though he sometimes worries and just sigh in exhaustion. Whether he was staying in the Astral Express (much to his dismay) or out on the field with them.

It was no surprise to anyone that the other addition of the "youngsters" would be energetic as well. [Name] had been with the Astral Express Crew for a while and it was safe to say he was more so a balance between March 7th and Dan Heng's energy. He would go along with March 7th's shenanigans that would often leave them in trouble but would then side with Dan Heng in missions, knowing when to actually be serious... well, he still had his cheekiness and would let out some smartass remarks that sometimes gives the older man a headache as Himeko giggles when the three youngsters would come back and retell the stories of their adventures.

So, Welt was very aware [Name] was energetic... too energetic in his opinion...

A soft, muffled moan left the older man's mouth as he bit the white pillow harshly, desperately trying to muffle the noises he makes to avoid the others from hearing what was going on in his room. Although the wet and erotic noises of [Name] slamming onto him would be heard outside if someone would listen closely enough, perhaps putting an ear to his door. But Welt wasn't focused on that, no, he can barely focus on anything, to be honest.

Welt can faintly hear [Name] coo behind him, whispering to his skin, his hot breath made Welt feel goosebumps as the younger man would kiss his shoulder and neck while his sickly sweet voice would utter such vulgar words that would have made Welt flabbergasted if it wasn't for the older man too lost in pleasure already, barely registering [Name] practically calling him a needy little whore as his hole tries its damnest to keep the younger man's cock inside him.

How long had they been going at it already? Welt wasn't sure, but he knows they had been fucking for a while now, especially from how lightheaded he felt. He had stopped counting when he had cum the third time, barely having the energy to do more. But [Name] still did, practically dragging him back to the younger man's cock as he could only just let it happen. Until he was sure he had blacked out a few times and his cock hurts from coming again.

There was no single thought in Welt's head. All those weak protests died down earlier from him and by now, the only thing in his head was nothing but [Name]'s cock deep in him. How [Name]'s dick had practically rearranged his insides to fit the other so perfectly at this point.

Fuck, he was coming again.

Welt body's shook a little as a muffled wail leave his lips, tears in his eyes as his cock was aching from coming too many times now. God, he came so many times that the bedsheets below him were too wet and sticky from his own cum. Welt was going to personally do the laundry tomorrow to keep this thing between only him and [Name]. It was going to be such a fucking bitch to do.

"... you still there?" Welt let out a muffled hum as his body shuddered at feeling [Name]'s warm cum fill him up. A soft whine leave his lips when he felt the younger man pull out his cock, which got Welt weakly stopped biting his drooled-covered pillow and turn back around to see [Name] smiling at him. Welt could only let out a quiet "yes" to his question when he had registered it as the younger man guided him and helped turned around so Welt could lay on his back. Almost immediately, Welt let out a relieved sigh as [Name] seems satisfied for today... well, he hopes...

"You were so far off it this time," [Name] chuckled, thinking back to Welt really lost far deep in sub-space, it gave him chills on how fucked out the older man was. "What a sight to see it was," [Name] said as he leaned down and pushed a hair that was sticking on Welt's sweaty forehead out of the way, smiling at the way Welt leaned into his touch that [Name] decided to hold Welt's face instead. Welt enjoyed the little action as he leaned to the hold while letting out a soft, pleased noise as he then closed his eyes to doze off. Exhausted, the older man was.

"Well, aren't you so cute when tired?" [Name] couldn't help but give a peck at the older man's cheek, making Welt let out a soft noise from the affection as he then unconsciously leaned more to [Name]'s hand that was still cupping his cheek.

God, Welt was so cute. Perhaps he would give the older man a few hours of rest before continuing again. Welt deserves it.