Pretty Cow ~ Francis Mosses (That's not my Neighbor)

Francis was a pretty little thing in [Name]'s humble opinion. The man may look like he needs to take a nap for a week from those tired eyes of his, but the man still looks handsome. Especially in his white milkman uniform that just fit well in him. It was always hard to not immediately jump Francis when he was in those clothes before and after he came back from work. So pretty, so beautiful... how can [Name] not want him?

What was more tempting of the image of Francis in his uniform was when the man was out of it. Soft, smooth skin that looks so pretty with his marks all over, especially on Francis' chest. Little chub on the stomach that [Name] loved to place and hold his hand over, especially when he can feel the bump of his cock when he was inside Francis. And oh, thick thighs that Francis gained from delivering milk.

Francis was beautiful. So, so pretty... and it really took everything in [Name]'s willpower not to jump the man and ravish Francis already when Francis just came back.

But you know what's more tempting? What Francis was wearing right now in front of him.

"You... beautiful," [Name] breathlessly said as he stared slack-jawed at Francis. Awe in his eyes as he tried to soak up the sight in front of him. Francis let out a soft whine from the praise as he tried to adjust the clothes he was on. Francis was wearing a special lingerie that [Name] had jokingly bought, but god, it hugged Francis' body so prettily. "You look so beautiful."

"It's embarrassing," Francis said, cheeks flushed as he avoided eye contact with [Name]. "Why did you buy this?" He asked as he let out a surprised yelp when he was pulled down, landing on [Name]'s lap as he put his hands on [Name]'s shoulder to balance himself. Francis sent [Name] a small glare, pouting as he got a smile from the other.

"What? I think it fits you," [Name] chuckled as he placed a hand on Francis' waist while the other toyed with the strings of the panties Francis was wearing. The lingerie was cow printed, which was amusing but also worked well from what he plans to do to Francis. "Don't you think so?" He cooed as he did think it fit the man in his lap quite well. Francis pouted more.

"It's not funny," Francis said and [Name] just shook his head and smiled.

"I think it's perfect," [Name] said as he brought Francis to a kiss, his hand that played with the strings of Francis' panties had roamed to touch Francis' crotch instead. The man on his lap didn't fight back at all, instead reciprocating his kiss as [Name] squeezed Francis' waist affectionately. Francis let out a moan from the kiss when [Name] middle and forefinger pressed in the middle of the panties, rubbing until the man could feel Francis' slick make a small wet patch. "Now, can I get my milk?"

“Fuck— fuck! Fuckin— hold on, s... shit—” He gasps as Francis moans helplessly. His mouth fell open in pleasure while his whole body shook from the overwhelming feeling of his body just in deep pleasure but as well as from [Name]'s hard thrust. His thighs become a frothy mess as his slick and [Name]'s cum dripped from his cunt. His moans turned into screams when [Name] started fucking him into the bed harder and harsher again, nipping at his exposed throat and leaving marks all over his skin. "W... wait!"

[Name] harshly rolled his hips, making sure his cock hit Francis' core dead on each time he slammed himself in. He lets out deep, pleasured moans into Francis' neck as he feels Francis claw his back, nails digging to his skin and probably... absolutely, leaving marks that'll show tomorrow. But it's fine because [Name] left his marks on Francis already and will continue to leave more. Outside and inside the Milkman when he was done with him.

"Fuck!" [Name] hissed as he slammed himself harshly deep inside Francis, feeling the man squeeze around his cock before it got more slippier and wetter than it was before. Francis came again and [Name] wasn't too far behind because before [Name] knew it, he spilt his load inside Francis' warmth. Both men moaned as Francis felt so full that his hands had unconsciously touched his stomach, feeling the bump grow bigger from [Name]'s cock and cum in him.

Taking a breather from just coming inside again, [Name] felt Francis' body slack in his hold and when he took his face away from Francis' neck to see if the man was okay, [Name] soaked in the messy yet beautiful sight in front of him. It was truly beautiful.

Francis' smooth skin was already painted with so many bites and hickeys, especially around his neck and chest courtesy of [Name]. His tits spilt out from the cow-printed bra, his nipples red and abused with bite marks around them that no doubt Francis will be putting band-aids over to not get it irritated in his shirts. His panties were pushed to the side so [Name] could have easy access to his cunt which was just puffy and red already and cum kept gushing out each time [Name] thrust inside him before.

Having an idea, [Name] slowly took his cock out, hearing Francis weakly whine as he did while he felt Francis' inside tried so desperately to keep him in. But once he pulled his cock out, [Name] let out a soft groan seeing his cum gush out from Francis' gaping pussy.

Shit... he really wants to go for another round...

"[Name]...?" Hearing Francis weakly calling out his name. [Name] looked away from looking at Francis' abused cunt to look at the man in the face. It was getting even more harder not to plunge his cock inside Francis again seeing Francis tired, teary eyes looking at him. A small pout on his lips. What came out next from Francis' lips made [Name] just snap. "In... inside..."

Fuck it.

Francis' eyes threaten to roll into the back of his skull when [Name] pushed his cock inside him again and the man didn't even wait for Francis to take a breath when he began to move. His thrust more harsher as he put his weight into fucking his cock inside Francis' cunt. Francis lets out moans and cries as he desperately attempts to meet his partner's thrusts, but eventually, Francis just lays there and takes it.