Sun and Moon ~ Will Shane (Slugterra)

A calm yet cold breeze passed by him and the man would have shuddered from the cold if not from the immediate warmth he felt as if something had been dropped around his shoulders. Will grabbed and then looked at the thing that kept him warm and saw it was a blanket. Huh, blankets don't just randomly appear when you are outside in the dead of night, now, does it?

"Hey," Will looked up to the voice that called out to him and Will turned to look behind him to set his gaze at [Name] who was standing, still in his nightwear with his arms crossed against his chest with an unamused expression on his face. "What are you doing outside? It's late."

Will gave a sheepish smile at his partner. "I was just... can't sleep and thought to look at the sky for a bit," Will explained and he patted the space next to him. "Care to join me?"

Will watched as [Name] seemed to think for a moment on his request but then just accepted it. Sitting beside him which Will was happy about as he immediately then scooted closer to [Name] that there wasn't a space left between them.

"Here, you'll get cold," Will said as he threw the other end of the blanket around [Name]'s shoulder as he cuddles against his partner, rather enjoying the extra heat [Name]'s body radiated.

"I gave you the blanket," [Name] blankly said but took the end Will wrapped towards him as he held it. "But thanks, I guess."

Will let out a pleased hum as he rests his head against [Name]'s shoulder.

"Will?" The said man let out a hum from [Name] calling out his name. The man was about to doze off but [Name]'s voice broke him out of his trance. Will waited for his partner to continue but it seemed like [Name] was having trouble finding his sentence.

"Babe?" Will took off his head from [Name]'s shoulder as he then turn to look at the other man furrowed his eyebrows in concentration as the corner of his lips curved down, frowning as [Name] tries not to fumble with his words, yet seemed to be failing to do so. "Can you... fuck!"

Will was a little bit amused... well, absolutely so amused as [Name], who was normally someone who never hesitate to say what's on his mind, especially when it comes to saying things towards him (insulting rather), was having trouble, it seems. Will wondered what made the man he knew to be blunt and not care how his words affect others fumble around like this.

"'Can I' what?" Will asked, amusement in his eyes as a grin formed on his lips when he saw [Name] had sent him a small glare and the man then huffed, very much annoyed at him. "Aw, babe, don't be angry at me!" Will chuckled as he kissed [Name] on the cheek which only made the other man curse him out. Will only continued to laugh as he proceeded to out more kisses against his partner.

It took a bit of time as [Name] couldn't seem to say to Will what was inside his head but after some thinking, Will had an idea. "Is it about the 'burning world'?" Will asked when he realized what [Name] was probably thinking about.

Will was not surprised when [Name] muttered his agreement. Of course [Name] would be curious about the 'burning world' once Will revealed it to him. Hearing the legends that were told to you as a child of a world up above your own to be real? It feels surreal and too good to be true- and Will knows that's what [Name] was thinking. That, surely Will was lying about the legends being true and the Shane was just crazy.

Will doesn't mind [Name] being skeptical at all, this was new to his partner after all. Will kept the secret of the world above for so long in his life and had only recently revealed it to his partner, [Name]. And here they were now, sitting on a ledge on the outside of their base, the slugs asleep inside the hideout since it was still dark out.